|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accusation does Albert make against Genya in Book IV, Chapters 15-20?
(a) She stole money.
(b) She killed someone.
(c) She cheated on him.
(d) David is really the Christian's son.
2. In Book I, where does Albert complain that he is being treated badly?
(a) The neighborhood.
(d) In stores.
3. How old is David in Book I?
4. What does David convince himself of while he roams the streets after lying to the rabbis?
(a) That he can blame the incident at Bertha's on Leo and Esther.
(b) That no one will find out about Leo and Esther.
(c) That no one will find out about his lies.
(d) That he can tell his parents the rabbis are lying.
5. As David returns home from Bertha's, who is he told is looking for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the Schearl family, who arrives in America first?
2. What do the boys who chased the bird begin to talk about on the roof?
3. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
4. How do Leo and David get to Bertha's?
5. Who forces David to go somewhere during his hallucination?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)