|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much milk is stolen from the wagon?
(a) The entire wagon.
(b) Ten bottles.
(c) One case.
(d) Two bottles.
2. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
(a) She is doing the laundry.
(b) She is cooking.
(c) She is bathing.
(d) She is asleep.
3. How does David feel when he learns his father will be home all day while he changes jobs?
4. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
(a) Having employees to boss around.
(b) Being her own boss.
(c) Being free to raise her children.
(d) Choosing the candies.
5. "Goy" is a Jewish term for what?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A handsome man.
(c) A poor man.
(d) An atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soothes David following the milk route incident?
2. What do the boys want to cause with the trolley rail?
3. Who babysits David while his parents go out in Book I?
4. What does David discover Genya liked to do as a girl?
5. Why does Albert send David into his workplace alone?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)