|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the Schearl family, who arrives in America first?
2. How do Leo and David get to Bertha's?
(a) In a car.
(b) On skates.
(c) On bikes.
3. What does Leo bribe David with to introduce him to his step cousins?
(b) His skates.
(c) A dirty picture.
(d) A broken rosary.
4. What do the chants and rhymes of the girls playing remind David of?
(a) Sheep in a field.
(b) A sister that died.
(c) Being teased.
(d) Rivers, roads, and trees.
5. How old is Leo?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David when the book begins?
2. When Luter comes over while Albert is away, what does Genya realize about Luter?
3. What does David pray for in Book IV?
4. How does Albert react to David when David first arrives in New York?
5. What religion is Leo?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)