|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David do to anger his father when Luter comes for Friday Sabbath dinner?
(b) Fails to offer Luter wine.
(c) Spills soup.
(d) Talks out of turn.
2. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
(a) The roof of his own building.
(c) The river.
(d) Leo's house.
3. On the day David sees the funeral procession, what kind of contest does he see boys participating in?
(a) Urinating in the snow.
(d) Throwing rocks at pigeons.
4. Where does David put the calendar pages he tears from the calendar every day?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In the fireplace.
(c) In the garbage.
(d) In a shoe box.
5. Where is David moved to immediately after he is electrocuted?
(b) The cobbles.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The rails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accusation does Albert make against Genya in Book IV, Chapters 15-20?
2. Who does Leo tell David killed Jesus?
3. While the boys are taunting David in Book I, who comes to the Schearl's home?
4. What does Albert vow to do after being sent home from Dolman's Press?
5. After the dinner with Nathan and the family becomes tense, what does Nathan suggest?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)