|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Albert get a job after he is fired?
(a) Bertha's Candy Shop.
(b) Dolman's Press.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Finniman's Press.
2. What is David's reaction when he sees a funeral procession for the first time?
(a) David is excited.
(b) David is frightened.
(c) David is curious.
(d) David is sad.
3. What kind of job does Albert look for after he leaves his job at Dolman's Press?
(a) One where he can be his own boss and work outside.
(c) One where he can boss other people around.
(d) His own store.
4. What do the boys see through a window while chasing the bird?
(a) A woman bathing.
(b) The bird returning home.
(c) A woman sleeping.
(d) David being beaten.
5. Who chases after the milk thieves?
(c) A store owner.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's mother purchase to place in their kitchen?
2. What is the name of David's playmate who lives in the flat above his in Book I?
3. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
4. Why does Albert send David into his workplace alone?
5. Why do the boys began to chase the bird?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)