|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David feel about Luter's frequent visits?
2. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
(c) To cheder.
3. What happens to Albert that causes him to leave work before he can lash out at Luter?
(a) Luter quits.
(b) He injurs his thumb.
(c) He is fired.
(d) He is promoted.
4. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
(b) The roof of his own building.
(c) The river.
(d) Leo's house.
5. Why does Luter often come over to the Shearl's house?
(a) To drive Albert to work.
(b) To play with David.
(c) For dinner.
(d) To fix things around the apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the boys are taunting David in Book I, who comes to the Schearl's home?
2. How old is David in Book I?
3. What does David do to earn a penny from an old woman?
4. Where does David put the calendar pages he tears from the calendar every day?
5. What is Leo's last name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)