|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
(a) A map.
(b) His car.
(c) Subway tickets.
(d) Theater tickets.
2. After leaving home following the milk route incident, when does David plan to return home?
(a) After sunset.
(c) At dinner time.
(d) After Albert goes to bed.
3. Who does David meet in Book IV, Chapters 5-6
(c) A group of boys.
(d) A group of girls.
4. What does Albert vow to do after being sent home from Dolman's Press?
(a) Kill Luter.
(b) Never return to Dolman's Press.
(c) Become a millionaire.
(d) Get Luter fired.
5. How does Rabbi Yidel feel about the younger generation of Jewish boys?
Short Answer Questions
1. While the boys are taunting David in Book I, who comes to the Schearl's home?
2. How many floors are in the flat that David and his family first live in?
3. Why does Albert send David into his workplace alone?
4. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
5. On the day David sees the funeral procession, what kind of contest does he see boys participating in?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)