|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David in Book I?
2. What time of the day does Albert work as a milkman?
(a) At night.
(b) Only in the early hours of the morning.
(c) During the day.
(d) In the afternoon.
3. Why does Albert take part of another milkman's route?
(a) The other man quit.
(b) The other man was fired.
(c) The other man is on vacation
(d) The other man is injured.
4. According to David's mother, who is brighter than the brightest day?
(a) The devil.
(c) An angel.
5. When Luter comes over while Albert is away, what does Genya realize about Luter?
(a) Luter is lonely.
(b) Luter is in love with Albert.
(c) Luter plans to kidnap David.
(d) Luter wants to have an affair with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Albert get a job after he is fired?
2. What does David pray for in Book IV?
3. What does Rabbi Yidel give David for reading an entire passage in Hebrew?
4. What does Rabbi Yidel teach David?
5. After the dinner with Nathan and the family becomes tense, what does Nathan suggest?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)