|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David put the calendar pages he tears from the calendar every day?
(a) In a shoe box.
(b) In the garbage.
(c) In the fireplace.
(d) Under his bed.
2. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
(a) Subway tickets.
(b) His car.
(c) A map.
(d) Theater tickets.
3. How does David feel about Luter's frequent visits?
4. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
(a) He is very kind.
(b) He insults Nathan openly.
(c) He is welcoming.
(d) He barely acknowledges Nathan.
5. Where is Luter from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
2. What is Bertha like compared to Genya?
3. Where does David go to burn the chumitz?
4. Where does David go to avoid his father's return when he gets home after going on the milk route with Albert?
5. What industry does Albert work in at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)