|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the chants and rhymes of the girls playing remind David of?
(a) Rivers, roads, and trees.
(b) A sister that died.
(c) Sheep in a field.
(d) Being teased.
2. What is Bertha like compared to Genya?
(a) More submissive.
(b) The complete opposite.
(c) Very much alike.
(d) Much prettier.
3. What kind of job does Albert look for after he leaves his job at Dolman's Press?
(b) One where he can boss other people around.
(c) His own store.
(d) One where he can be his own boss and work outside.
4. Who dominates the dinner conversation when Nathan comes to dinner?
5. Who does Leo tell David killed Jesus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Albert vow to do after being sent home from Dolman's Press?
2. Why does Luter often come over to the Shearl's house?
3. What part of the new apartment does David finds relaxing?
4. When Luter comes over while Albert is away, what does Genya realize about Luter?
5. What is Leo's last name?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)