|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Genya was young, who did she have an affair with?
(a) A rabbi.
(b) A Buddhist.
(c) A rich Jewish man.
(d) A goy church organist.
2. How much milk is stolen from the wagon?
(a) Ten bottles.
(b) One case.
(c) Two bottles.
(d) The entire wagon.
3. When David runs into a group of boys, what do they plan to drop on the trolley rail?
(a) A stick.
(b) A metal wire.
(c) A piece of pipe.
(d) A spike.
4. According to David's mother, who is brighter than the brightest day?
(a) The devil.
(b) An angel.
5. Failing to burn a chumitz is a ____ in David's faith.
(a) Major sin.
(b) Great honor.
(c) Minor sin.
(d) A sign of luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys who chased the bird begin to talk about on the roof?
2. Who is Mrs. Mink?
3. A chumitz is a Passover tradition to burn what?
4. What year is it when the book begins?
5. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)