|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the coming of age celebration for Jewish boys?
(a) Bar Mitzvah.
2. What part of the new apartment does David finds relaxing?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The skylight window.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The cellar.
3. Who is in a foul mood as the Schearl family reunites?
4. What does David think the coal used to cleanse Isaiah's mouth might be?
(a) Black and hot.
(d) White but not hot.
5. What industry does Albert work in at the beginning of the book?
(a) Paper mill.
(b) Garbage collection.
(d) Candy factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David kick Yussie and give him a bloody nose?
2. Who forces David to go somewhere during his hallucination?
3. What does David do to earn a penny from an old woman?
4. Who chases after the milk thieves?
5. What does David's mother purchase to place in their kitchen?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)