|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Albert view Bertha?
(b) Crude and uncivilized.
(c) Beautiful and shy.
(d) Mean but pretty.
2. What story does David read from a blue book after the incident with the group of boys at the trolley rails?
(a) Isaiah and the coal.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(d) David and Goliath.
3. Where was David born?
4. What does David do to earn a penny from an old woman?
(a) Help her cross the street.
(b) Light a lamp.
(c) Carry her bags up the stairs.
(d) Go to the store for her.
5. What kind of bird escapes from one of the flats?
(a) A robin..
(b) A canary.
(c) A parakeet.
(d) A parrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Albert send David into his workplace alone?
2. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
3. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
4. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
5. How old is David in Book I?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)