|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Mink?
(a) Yussie's mother.
(b) David's teacher.
(c) Leo's mother.
(d) Luter's fiancee.
2. "Goy" is a Jewish term for what?
(a) A handsome man.
(b) A poor man.
(c) A Christian.
(d) An atheist.
3. What part of the new apartment does David finds relaxing?
(a) The cellar.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The skylight window.
4. According to David's mother, who is brighter than the brightest day?
(a) The devil.
(d) An angel.
5. How much milk is stolen from the wagon?
(a) Ten bottles.
(b) One case.
(c) Two bottles.
(d) The entire wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David pray for in Book IV?
2. How does Albert react to David when David first arrives in New York?
3. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
4. What is the name of David's playmate who lives in the flat above his in Book I?
5. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)