|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III: The Coal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys want to cause with the trolley rail?
(a) An electric flash.
(b) A black out.
(c) An arch.
(d) A fire.
2. Where does Bertha meet Nathan?
(a) At church.
(b) On the bus.
(c) At the dentist's office.
(d) At work.
3. What does Annie try to do to David when Yussie leaves to get bread?
(a) Get him to play tea party.
(b) Get him in trouble with his mother.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Molest him.
4. According to David's mother, who is brighter than the brightest day?
(b) An angel.
(c) The devil.
5. Why did Genya marry Albert?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) She loves him.
(c) To escape her father.
(d) They had similar goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. A chumitz is a Passover tradition to burn what?
2. Who babysits David while his parents go out in Book I?
3. In Book I, where does Albert complain that he is being treated badly?
4. What faith is the Schearl family?
5. What new thing for David is included in dinner when Luter first comes to visit?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)