|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III: The Coal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new thing for David is included in dinner when Luter first comes to visit?
(a) Dinner rolls.
(d) Table manners.
2. According to David's mother, who is brighter than the brightest day?
(a) An angel.
(d) The devil.
3. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A teenager.
(b) A toddler.
(c) A school-aged boy.
(d) A young man.
4. Where is Bertha from?
5. Who used coal to cleanse Isaiah's mouth?
(a) The devil.
(b) An angel.
(d) Isaiah's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rabbi Yidel give David for reading an entire passage in Hebrew?
2. Failing to burn a chumitz is a ____ in David's faith.
3. Why did Genya marry Albert?
4. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
5. What do the boys want to cause with the trolley rail?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)