|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: The Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signal reminds David to return home at the end of the day when he is playing outside?
(a) His father arriving home.
(b) His mother calls him.
(c) A whistle signaling quitting time.
(d) The other children returning home.
2. What is Genya's mood when the family reunites in New York?
3. Who dominates the dinner conversation when Nathan comes to dinner?
4. Where was David born?
5. What time of the day does Albert work as a milkman?
(a) During the day.
(b) At night.
(c) Only in the early hours of the morning.
(d) In the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
2. Where does David put the calendar pages he tears from the calendar every day?
3. Where does Albert get a job after he is fired?
4. Who babysits David while his parents go out in Book I?
5. "Goy" is a Jewish term for what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)