|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: The Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What faith is the Schearl family?
2. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) His car.
(c) A map.
(d) Subway tickets.
3. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A young man.
(b) A toddler.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A school-aged boy.
4. Who is in a foul mood as the Schearl family reunites?
5. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
(a) Being her own boss.
(b) Being free to raise her children.
(c) Having employees to boss around.
(d) Choosing the candies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of David's playmate who lives in the flat above his in Book I?
2. Where do David and his family move to after Albert gets a job as a milkman?
3. Where is Bertha from?
4. Where does David put the calendar pages he tears from the calendar every day?
5. Of the Schearl family, who arrives in America first?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)