|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: The Cellar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David ask Genya about after seeing a funeral procession?
(d) Her parents.
2. How does David feel about Luter's frequent visits?
3. Why does Luter often come over to the Shearl's house?
(a) To fix things around the apartment.
(b) To drive Albert to work.
(c) To play with David.
(d) For dinner.
4. What faith is the Schearl family?
5. In Book I, where does Albert complain that he is being treated badly?
(a) The neighborhood.
(d) In stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David's reaction when he sees a funeral procession for the first time?
2. How does David feel when he learns his father will be home all day while he changes jobs?
3. In Book I, why is Albert fired from his job?
4. Of the Schearl family, who arrives in America first?
5. How old is David when the book begins?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)