|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: The Cellar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David kick Yussie and give him a bloody nose?
(a) Yussie hits him with a hanger.
(b) Yussie calls Genya ugly.
(c) Yussie kicks him first.
(d) Yussie teases David about Annie.
2. Who has never seen David before David arrives in New York?
(d) David's grandmother.
3. What does David ask Genya about after seeing a funeral procession?
(b) Her parents.
4. Where is Luter from?
5. What signal reminds David to return home at the end of the day when he is playing outside?
(a) A whistle signaling quitting time.
(b) The other children returning home.
(c) His father arriving home.
(d) His mother calls him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who babysits David while his parents go out in Book I?
2. When David gets lost in the city, where does his mother come to pick him up?
3. In Book I, where does Albert complain that he is being treated badly?
4. What faith is the Schearl family?
5. Why does Luter stop coming to the Shearl's for dinner?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)