|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: The Cellar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of David's playmate who lives in the flat above his in Book I?
2. When David gets lost in the city, where does his mother come to pick him up?
(a) Leo's house.
(b) The cheder school.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The police station.
3. How old is David in Book I?
4. Who is in a foul mood as the Schearl family reunites?
5. How does David feel when he learns his father will be home all day while he changes jobs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does David kick Yussie and give him a bloody nose?
2. On the day David sees the funeral procession, what kind of contest does he see boys participating in?
3. In Book I, why does David knock a boy to the pavement?
4. What signal reminds David to return home at the end of the day when he is playing outside?
5. What year is it when the book begins?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)