|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: The Cellar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David put the calendar pages he tears from the calendar every day?
(a) In the garbage.
(b) In a shoe box.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In the fireplace.
2. Why does Luter stop coming to the Shearl's for dinner?
(a) He is going to a marriage broker.
(b) He overhears Genya calling him ugly.
(c) Genya slaps him.
(d) He has an argument with Albert.
3. Where was David born?
4. While the boys are taunting David in Book I, who comes to the Schearl's home?
5. In Book I, where does Albert complain that he is being treated badly?
(c) In stores.
(d) The neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day David sees the funeral procession, what kind of contest does he see boys participating in?
2. Why does Luter often come over to the Shearl's house?
3. What does David ask Genya about after seeing a funeral procession?
4. Who is Mrs. Mink?
5. How does David feel about Luter's frequent visits?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)