|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I: The Cellar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What faith is the Schearl family?
2. What does Annie try to do to David when Yussie leaves to get bread?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Get him in trouble with his mother.
(c) Molest him.
(d) Get him to play tea party.
3. What new thing for David is included in dinner when Luter first comes to visit?
(c) Dinner rolls.
(d) Table manners.
4. Where does David put the calendar pages he tears from the calendar every day?
(a) In the garbage.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In a shoe box.
(d) In the fireplace.
5. What frightens David most about the thought of death?
(a) Being cold.
(b) Not seeing his mother.
(c) Being buried in the earth forever.
(d) Going to Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David when the book begins?
2. What year is it when the book begins?
3. While the boys are taunting David in Book I, who comes to the Schearl's home?
4. How does David feel when he learns his father will be home all day while he changes jobs?
5. What does Albert vow to do after being sent home from Dolman's Press?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)