Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapter 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A school-aged boy.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A toddler.
(d) A young man.
2. Why did Genya marry Albert?
(a) She loves him.
(b) To escape her father.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) They had similar goals.
3. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
(d) To cheder.
4. What is Leo's last name?
5. Where is Bertha from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go after leaving the boys who chase the bird?
2. "Goy" is a Jewish term for what?
3. Where does David go to burn the chumitz?
4. When Genya was young, who did she have an affair with?
5. What is the name of David's playmate who lives in the flat above his in Book I?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)