|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of the day does Albert work as a milkman?
(a) Only in the early hours of the morning.
(b) During the day.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) At night.
2. What faith is the Schearl family?
3. Where does David find the item he brings Albert to beat him with?
(a) Albert's dresser drawer.
(b) Under the couch.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) In the bathroom.
4. How does David feel about Luter's frequent visits?
5. When David runs into a group of boys, what do they plan to drop on the trolley rail?
(a) A piece of pipe.
(b) A stick.
(c) A spike.
(d) A metal wire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Leo and David avoid being seen by Bertha?
2. What does David plan to throw on the trolley rail after he is punished for lying and helping Leo make advances on Nathan's daughter?
3. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
4. Where does Bertha meet Nathan?
5. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)