|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David's mother purchase to place in their kitchen?
(a) A tea pot.
(b) A vase.
(c) A coffee maker.
(d) A picture.
2. David runs from Bertha's to where?
(a) The river.
(b) Leo's house.
(c) The roof.
(d) The cheder school.
3. As David returns home from Bertha's, who is he told is looking for him?
4. What does David plan to throw on the trolley rail after he is punished for lying and helping Leo make advances on Nathan's daughter?
(a) His belt.
(b) A metal dipper.
(c) A coin.
5. Who is punched into unconsciousness after the milk is stolen?
(b) A store owner.
(c) One of the theives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leo often go to play?
2. Why does Leo want to meet David's cousins?
3. What does Leo help Esther with?
4. What lie does David tell the rabbis about his father?
5. Who has never seen David before David arrives in New York?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)