|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
(c) Dark hallways and cellars.
2. Who forces David to go somewhere during his hallucination?
(a) An angel.
3. What kind of job does Albert look for after he leaves his job at Dolman's Press?
(a) One where he can boss other people around.
(b) One where he can be his own boss and work outside.
(c) His own store.
4. What does David sit on in front of a store while he waits for Albert to calm down after beating him?
(a) A chair.
(b) Milk cans.
(c) A log.
(d) The step.
5. What languages do Genya and Bertha talk in that David can understand?
(a) Polish and English.
(b) Italian and German.
(c) Spanish and German.
(d) Yiddish and English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose picture is on the wall in Leo's house?
2. Why do the boys began to chase the bird?
3. What do the boys want to cause with the trolley rail?
4. Who babysits David while his parents go out in Book I?
5. How does Albert view Bertha?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)