|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accusation does Albert make against Genya in Book IV, Chapters 15-20?
(a) She stole money.
(b) David is really the Christian's son.
(c) She cheated on him.
(d) She killed someone.
2. David runs from Bertha's to where?
(a) Leo's house.
(b) The cheder school.
(c) The roof.
(d) The river.
3. Where was David born?
4. Failing to burn a chumitz is a ____ in David's faith.
(a) A sign of luck.
(b) Minor sin.
(c) Major sin.
(d) Great honor.
5. After the milk is stolen, what does Albert hit David with?
(a) A milk bottle.
(b) The reins.
(c) A whip.
(d) A club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertha meet Nathan?
2. When Luter comes over while Albert is away, what does Genya realize about Luter?
3. Following the event with Leo and his cousin, what does David do during cheder?
4. What does David think the coal used to cleanse Isaiah's mouth might be?
5. Where is Luter from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)