|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What soothes David following the milk route incident?
(a) Thinking about God.
(b) His mother's love.
(c) His blanket.
(d) Looking out the skylight window.
2. What kind of job does Albert look for after he leaves his job at Dolman's Press?
(a) One where he can boss other people around.
(c) One where he can be his own boss and work outside.
(d) His own store.
3. What does David ask Genya about after seeing a funeral procession?
(b) Her parents.
4. How many floors are in the flat that David and his family first live in?
5. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A teenager.
(b) A toddler.
(c) A young man.
(d) A school-aged boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
2. Why does Albert take part of another milkman's route?
3. Who is Mrs. Mink?
4. What do the boys who chased the bird begin to talk about on the roof?
5. Who starts to take David to museums and landmarks?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)