|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 15-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Albert send David into his workplace alone?
(a) To ask the boss for a job for Genya.
(b) To beg for Albert's job.
(c) To tell Albert's boss Albert is ill.
(d) To collect Albert's things and his final paycheck.
2. What does David find out about Albert's childhood?
(a) His mother was killed.
(b) He is an orphan.
(c) It was very happy.
(d) Albert's father was abusive.
3. According to David's mother, who is brighter than the brightest day?
(a) The devil.
(d) An angel.
4. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A toddler.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A school-aged boy.
(d) A young man.
5. What kind of job does Albert look for after he leaves his job at Dolman's Press?
(b) One where he can be his own boss and work outside.
(c) One where he can boss other people around.
(d) His own store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leo's last name?
2. What does Albert vow to do after being sent home from Dolman's Press?
3. When Luter comes over while Albert is away, what does Genya realize about Luter?
4. Who is Mrs. Mink?
5. What do the boys who chased the bird begin to talk about on the roof?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)