|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: The Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Genya's mood when the family reunites in New York?
2. What was Genya's father's reaction to her affair?
(a) He verbally and physically abused her.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) He was quiet and sad.
(d) He was sorry it ended.
3. Who starts to take David to museums and landmarks?
(c) Mrs. Mink.
4. How old is David when the book begins?
(a) A toddler.
(b) A young man.
(c) A teenager.
(d) A school-aged boy.
5. Where was David born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David ask Genya about after seeing a funeral procession?
2. What signal reminds David to return home at the end of the day when he is playing outside?
3. What does Annie try to do to David when Yussie leaves to get bread?
4. What do the chants and rhymes of the girls playing remind David of?
5. What happens to Albert that causes him to leave work before he can lash out at Luter?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)