|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: The Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Genya was young, who did she have an affair with?
(a) A rabbi.
(b) A Buddhist.
(c) A goy church organist.
(d) A rich Jewish man.
2. Why does Luter stop coming to the Shearl's for dinner?
(a) He overhears Genya calling him ugly.
(b) Genya slaps him.
(c) He has an argument with Albert.
(d) He is going to a marriage broker.
3. What is Genya's mood when the family reunites in New York?
4. Who starts to take David to museums and landmarks?
(c) Mrs. Mink.
5. In Book I, where does Albert complain that he is being treated badly?
(a) The neighborhood.
(b) In stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the new apartment does David finds relaxing?
2. Who is Joe Luter?
3. What does Bertha look like when she arrives in America?
4. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
5. What does David's mother purchase to place in their kitchen?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)