|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: The Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Genya was young, who did she have an affair with?
(a) A rabbi.
(b) A goy church organist.
(c) A rich Jewish man.
(d) A Buddhist.
2. How does David feel when he learns his father will be home all day while he changes jobs?
3. Who is Joe Luter?
(a) Genya's uncle.
(b) Albert's cousin.
(c) Bertha's husband.
(d) Albert's foreman.
4. What new thing for David is included in dinner when Luter first comes to visit?
(a) Dinner rolls.
(d) Table manners.
5. When Luter finds out that Genya has never left the neighborhood, what does he give Albert and Genya?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) His car.
(c) Subway tickets.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Albert view Bertha?
2. What is the name of David's playmate who lives in the flat above his in Book I?
3. What faith is the Schearl family?
4. Who is Mrs. Mink?
5. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)