|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II: The Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts to take David to museums and landmarks?
(c) Mrs. Mink.
2. In Book I, why is Albert fired from his job?
(a) He made too many errors in his work.
(b) He was caught drinking on the job.
(c) He missed too many days of work.
(d) He threatened his coworkers.
3. What is Bertha like compared to Genya?
(a) Very much alike.
(b) The complete opposite.
(c) More submissive.
(d) Much prettier.
4. What does Albert vow to do after being sent home from Dolman's Press?
(a) Get Luter fired.
(b) Kill Luter.
(c) Become a millionaire.
(d) Never return to Dolman's Press.
5. Where does Bertha meet Nathan?
(a) On the bus.
(b) At the dentist's office.
(c) At work.
(d) At church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has never seen David before David arrives in New York?
2. On the day David sees the funeral procession, what kind of contest does he see boys participating in?
3. How old is David in Book I?
4. Who is Mrs. Mink?
5. What does Genya make Albert promise never to do again after David kicks Yussie?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)