|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: The Rail, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who starts to take David to museums and landmarks?
(d) Mrs. Mink.
2. How does David feel when he learns his father will be home all day while he changes jobs?
3. A chumitz is a Passover tradition to burn what?
(b) A wooden spoon.
(c) A bowl of oil.
(d) A candle.
4. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
(a) He insults Nathan openly.
(b) He is very kind.
(c) He barely acknowledges Nathan.
(d) He is welcoming.
5. Who dominates the dinner conversation when Nathan comes to dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases after the milk thieves?
2. What does David do to anger his father when Luter comes for Friday Sabbath dinner?
3. What does Annie try to do to David when Yussie leaves to get bread?
4. What language do Genya and Bertha talk in that David cannot understand?
5. Why does Albert send David into his workplace alone?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)