|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Genya's father's reaction to her affair?
(a) He didn't care.
(b) He verbally and physically abused her.
(c) He was sorry it ended.
(d) He was quiet and sad.
2. Who does Albert instruct David not to tell about the events during the milk route?
(a) David's mother.
(b) The rabbi.
(c) Albert's boss.
(d) The policemen.
3. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
(a) He is afraid of Albert's reaction.
(b) He will have to pay for the stolen milk.
(c) He thinks he will be blamed for the theft.
(d) He is bored.
4. Who starts to take David to museums and landmarks?
(a) Mrs. Mink.
5. The morning after he hears about the bird chase, what does David find on the adjacent roof?
(a) A beautiful girl.
(b) A boy flying a kite.
(c) A cat.
(d) The canary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds out what is going on between Leo and Esther and threatens to tell Bertha?
2. Who does David see as his refuge?
3. Where does Leo's mother work?
4. As David returns home from Bertha's, who is he told is looking for him?
5. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)