|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shop do Nathan and Bertha plan to open?
(a) A shoe store.
(b) A book shop.
(c) A newspaper stand.
(d) A candy shop.
2. Who does Albert instruct David not to tell about the events during the milk route?
(a) The policemen.
(b) The rabbi.
(c) Albert's boss.
(d) David's mother.
3. Where is Bertha from?
4. What is Leo doing when David finds him after returning from Bertha's?
(a) Making lunch.
(b) Cleaning his room.
(c) Doing homework.
(d) Painting on a wall.
5. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
(a) Choosing the candies.
(b) Having employees to boss around.
(c) Being free to raise her children.
(d) Being her own boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Albert view Bertha?
2. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
3. How old is Leo?
4. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
5. Where does the rabbi send David from cheder in Book IV?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)