|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Leo and David avoid being seen by Bertha?
(a) They hide under a bed.
(b) They duck.
(c) They go to the back of the house.
(d) They hide in a closet.
2. How do Leo and David get to Bertha's?
(b) On bikes.
(c) On skates.
(d) In a car.
3. What does Leo bribe David with to introduce him to his step cousins?
(a) His skates.
(b) A broken rosary.
(d) A dirty picture.
4. Why does Albert take part of another milkman's route?
(a) The other man was fired.
(b) The other man is on vacation
(c) The other man is injured.
(d) The other man quit.
5. What time of the day does Albert work as a milkman?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) At night.
(c) Only in the early hours of the morning.
(d) During the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after he hears about the bird chase, what does David find on the adjacent roof?
2. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
3. Where is Bertha from?
4. Why did Genya marry Albert?
5. As David returns home from Bertha's, who is he told is looking for him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)