|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
(a) He will have to pay for the stolen milk.
(b) He is afraid of Albert's reaction.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He thinks he will be blamed for the theft.
2. The morning after he hears about the bird chase, what does David find on the adjacent roof?
(a) A cat.
(b) A beautiful girl.
(c) The canary.
(d) A boy flying a kite.
3. Where do David and his family move to after Albert gets a job as a milkman?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Ellis Island.
(d) The Lower East Side.
4. How old is Leo?
5. Who chases after the milk thieves?
(b) A store owner.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose job is it to protect the wagon and the milk while the milk is being delivered?
2. How much milk is stolen from the wagon?
3. What kind of shop do Nathan and Bertha plan to open?
4. Why does Albert take part of another milkman's route?
5. Who dominates the dinner conversation when Nathan comes to dinner?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)