|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion is Leo?
2. Where does David go to try to find a pair of roller skates?
(a) A skate shop.
(b) His mother's closet.
(c) The cellar.
(d) Bertha's candy store.
3. When Genya was young, who did she have an affair with?
(a) A rabbi.
(b) A Buddhist.
(c) A goy church organist.
(d) A rich Jewish man.
4. Who finds out what is going on between Leo and Esther and threatens to tell Bertha?
5. What fear that David had when he was younger returns in Book IV?
(b) Dark hallways and cellars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do Genya and Bertha talk in that David cannot understand?
2. Why does David's mother take so long to open the door?
3. What was Genya's father's reaction to her affair?
4. Who does Bertha have David wake up?
5. How does Albert treat Nathan when he came to dinner?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)