|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
(a) Having employees to boss around.
(b) Choosing the candies.
(c) Being her own boss.
(d) Being free to raise her children.
2. Where do David and his family move to after Albert gets a job as a milkman?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) Ellis Island.
(d) The Lower East Side.
3. What does David pray for in Book IV?
(a) That his father is not home.
(b) That he can stay at Bertha's.
(c) A dog.
(d) A job.
4. Who chases after the milk thieves?
(a) A policeman.
(d) A store owner.
5. What religion is Leo?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the milk is stolen, what does Albert hit David with?
2. Why does David consider running away when the milk is stolen?
3. What language do Genya and Bertha talk in that David cannot understand?
4. How does Albert view Bertha?
5. Who does Bertha have David wake up?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)