|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do David and his family move to after Albert gets a job as a milkman?
(b) Ellis Island.
(c) The Lower East Side.
(d) New Jersey.
2. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
(a) To cheder.
3. What does David pray for in Book IV?
(a) That his father is not home.
(b) A job.
(c) That he can stay at Bertha's.
(d) A dog.
4. What happened to Leo's father?
(a) Leo's mother never married him.
(b) He divorced Leo's mother.
(c) He was put in a mental institution.
(d) He was killed.
5. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
(a) Being her own boss.
(b) Choosing the candies.
(c) Being free to raise her children.
(d) Having employees to boss around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
2. Who starts to take David to museums and landmarks?
3. Who does Albert instruct David not to tell about the events during the milk route?
4. What religion is Leo?
5. Whose job is it to protect the wagon and the milk while the milk is being delivered?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)