|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book IV: Chapters 7 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bertha from?
2. Why is the rabbi angry with David when he attends cheder after going on Albert's milk route?
(a) He reads the wrong passage.
(b) He knows what Albert did.
(c) He is late.
(d) David isn't able to perform adequately.
3. What happened to Leo's father?
(a) He was killed.
(b) Leo's mother never married him.
(c) He was put in a mental institution.
(d) He divorced Leo's mother.
4. Whose picture is on the wall in Leo's house?
(a) The president.
(d) A famous actor.
5. Why didn't Genya's lover run off with her?
(a) His parents forbid it.
(b) He died.
(c) He married someone else.
(d) She didn't love him anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Leo and David get to Bertha's?
2. After Albert drops David off from the milk route, where is he instructed to go?
3. What does David do when he reaches the top of the stairs after returning home from cheder in Book IV, Chapters 1-4?
4. After the milk is stolen, what does Albert hit David with?
5. What idea does Bertha relish concerning running her own business?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)