Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he feel after the climb to the lookout?
(c) His injured leg hurts.
2. He has faced a fear and come out unharmed. What is this?
(a) A gift.
(b) A surpise.
(c) It is a victory.
(d) A shock.
3. What symbolizes the courage it took to approach the sacred idol and seize what he needed?
(a) The clearing.
(b) The banana tree.
(c) The vines.
(d) The spearhead.
4. What frightens Mafatu?
(a) The dark water.
(b) The current.
(c) The waves.
(d) To see the shark heading right for his dog.
5. What does he wonder about this island?
(a) If he will ever escape it.
(b) If this is where they offered their sacrifices.
(c) Where he should build his home.
(d) If there are animals on this island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mafatu feel about the eaten fish?
2. What does he notice as he begins ripping leaves from a banana tree?
3. What leads toward the sea and to a large clearing?
4. What does he think about again?
5. How do the following days find Mafatu?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)