|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Homeward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has rooted Mafatu to the ground?
(b) A branch.
(c) Uri's growl.
(d) Quick sand.
2. How does he move toward the idol?
(a) He glides toward it.
(b) He runs toward it.
(c) He inches toward it.
(d) He circles it.
3. What happens as Mafatu's canoe slips through the passage in the barrier-reef?
(a) It begins to sail smoothly.
(b) A crowd assembles on the beach.
(c) It sinks.
(d) It hits a rock.
4. What does Mafatu use to guide his path?
(a) The stars.
(b) The wind.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
5. How has Majatu conquered another fear when saving his dog?
(a) He used a knife.
(b) He jumped in the water.
(c) He killed the shark.
(d) He used a net.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pyramid topped by a massive figure?
2. How long do they stay in the sea?
3. What does the wind at once become?
4. What does Mafatu do by the shoreline?
5. How do the following days find Mafatu?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)