|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Homeward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the hours pass?
2. What would he never again be called?
(a) His father's son.
(b) An unskilled boy.
(c) A member of his tribe.
3. What have been recently burned?
(a) Piles of bones.
(c) Piles of wood.
(d) The trees around the clearing.
4. How does Mafatu sit?
(a) Motionless, listening.
(b) Full of energy.
5. What does Mafatu no longer have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mafatu's mother after raising the coconut to her son's lips?
2. What startles Mafatu?
3. What swallows the fish Mafatu has caught?
4. For what does Mafatu search?
5. What makes Mafatu feel all but worthless?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)