|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mafatu spot as he and Uri head toward the reef on the raft?
(a) The dorsal fin of the shark poking through the water.
(c) A man.
2. What does Mafatu use to cauterize the wound on his leg?
(c) Wild limes.
3. Why did he initially think that Maui had led him to this island?
(a) So he could have a home of his own.
(b) So he could practice his hunting skills.
(c) So she could speak with him.
(d) So he would be safe.
4. What does the boy plan to wait until the next day to do?
(a) Hunt for food.
(b) Continue the process.
(c) Think about his father.
(d) Look for cannibals.
5. How does Mafatu feel about the sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened when Mafatu attempts to overcome his fear?
2. What does he think about again?
3. What does Mafatu discover when he surveys the situation?
4. What does Mafatu spot at the sacred spot?
5. What does Mafatu's mother decide to do?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)