|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mafatu discover lying on the beach?
(a) A raft.
(b) A shark.
(c) The skeleton of a whale.
(d) A man.
2. Soon, what comes?
(a) His father.
(b) Another storm.
(c) Another night.
3. Why did he initially think that Maui had led him to this island?
(a) So he could practice his hunting skills.
(b) So he would be safe.
(c) So she could speak with him.
(d) So he could have a home of his own.
4. What does he want from his town and his father?
(a) A job.
(c) To find him.
(d) To be left alone.
5. What does Mafatu now realize about himself?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He misses his tribe.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is no longer afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he soon do?
2. The situation becomes very reminiscent of what?
3. What does Mafatu have to endure?
4. Who emerges from the water, sopping wet?
5. What is Mafatu convinced will swallow him up?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)