|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What startles Mafatu?
(a) A wild boar crashing through the bushes.
(b) Kivi's call.
(c) Uri's barking.
(d) A drumming sound.
2. How does Mafatu feel when the construction of a new canoe is complete?
(a) Excited to drop the craft in the water.
(c) Worn out.
3. What danger do they survive?
(c) The sharks circling around them.
4. Why does Mafatu forget about being hungry and thirsty?
(a) Uri has fallen in the water.
(b) The sight of land spurring him onward.
(c) He sees his goddess.
(d) His father's canoe is behind him.
5. The next day, what does Mafatu begin to rebuild?
(a) His friendships.
(b) His life.
(c) His shelter.
(d) His canoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mafatu fell a tree?
2. What does he begin to think about killing?
3. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
4. What happens when Mafatu tries to catch his friend?
5. How long do they stay in the sea?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)