|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is he starting to think that perhaps his ending up on this spot was a cruel joke on the part of Moana, the Sea God?
(a) He will not be able to find shelter.
(b) Perhaps Moana was upset for having been cheated.
(c) Moana wants him back in the sea.
(d) Moana will not allow him food.
2. What does Mafatu begin fashioning?
(a) A lean-to.
(b) A canoe.
(c) A spit.
(d) Weapons and other useful items.
3. What does he want from his town and his father?
(b) A job.
(c) To be left alone.
(d) To find him.
4. What else taunts him?
(a) His mother, in his dreams.
(b) The tribal warriors.
(c) The sea.
(d) The fish.
5. What no longer hangs around his neck?
(a) His knife.
(b) A gift from his father.
(c) A symbol of the Sea God.
(d) His canteen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mafatu's mother after raising the coconut to her son's lips?
2. What is Mafatu convinced will swallow him up?
3. What happens as the current gets quicker?
4. How does Mafatu fall asleep?
5. How has Majatu conquered another fear when saving his dog?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)