|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do they stay in the sea?
(a) One week.
(b) For the whole of the night.
(c) Two days.
(d) For a few hours.
2. What is Mafatu's reaction when the water begins to get turbulent?
(a) He becomes frightened.
(b) He looks for sharks.
(c) He is not scared anymore.
(d) He looks for Uri.
3. When does the tree fall to the ground?
(a) When it yields to his weight.
(b) When the fire has burned through the trunk.
(c) When it yields to Mafatu pulling on the rope.
(d) When a strong wind blows.
4. Why does Mafatu decide to do this?
(a) To get away from those who tease him.
(b) To be more helpful.
(c) In order to have a better relationship with his father.
(d) In order to prove his worth as a fisherman.
5. What happens eventually and gradually?
(a) The sun sets.
(b) The storm picks up.
(c) Mafatu becomes more nervous.
(d) The storm lets up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Majatu conquered another fear when saving his dog?
2. What has happened when Mafatu attempts to overcome his fear?
3. How does Mafatu fall asleep?
4. How are they end up in the churning sea?
5. Why is Mafatu not ready to find food?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)