|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he use to pull himself up the slope?
(a) A tree.
(c) A ladder.
(d) The hanging vines.
2. Who treats Mafatu poorly?
(a) His step-mother.
(b) The other children.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His father and the other children in the village.
3. When does Mafatu climb up into the branches of the tree?
(a) As the tree is falling.
(b) When the fire has almost burned through the trunk of the tree.
(c) After the tree has fallen.
(d) Before he fells the tree.
4. What has rooted Mafatu to the ground?
(a) A branch.
(b) Uri's growl.
(c) Quick sand.
5. What does Mafatu use to cauterize the wound on his leg?
(b) Wild limes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sky cast upon the tiny canoe?
2. How does Mafatu feel?
3. Why does Mafatu build up a large fire?
4. What happens to the tiny canoe?
5. What does Mafatu wake up the next morning and remember?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)