|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else taunts him?
(a) The fish.
(b) The tribal warriors.
(c) His mother, in his dreams.
(d) The sea.
2. What does Kivi do after flying overhead?
(a) Lands on the canoe.
(b) Flies home.
(c) Turns and flies south, leading the way.
(d) Calls to Mafatu.
3. Who emerges from the water, sopping wet?
(a) His father.
4. What is he able to make?
(a) Nets, knives, sharkline and fishhooks.
(b) A hammock.
(c) A gun.
(d) A flying machine.
5. What does Mafatu realize when he is shocked into full awareness by the cold water?
(a) He cannot find his dog.
(b) How far away from home he is.
(c) He is drowning.
(d) He has hit his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what is Mafatu suddenly filled?
2. When does the tree fall to the ground?
3. What does the sky cast upon the tiny canoe?
4. Why does Mafatu's mother struggle to feed him?
5. How does Mafatu feel about the sea?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)