|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he wonder about this island?
(a) If this is where they offered their sacrifices.
(b) Where he should build his home.
(c) If he will ever escape it.
(d) If there are animals on this island.
2. The next day, what does Mafatu begin to rebuild?
(a) His shelter.
(b) His canoe.
(c) His life.
(d) His friendships.
3. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
(a) The other side of this island.
(b) The sea.
(c) His side of the island.
(d) The beach.
4. To whom does Mafatu pray?
(b) Maui, Goddess of the Fisherman.
(c) His mother.
(d) Moana, the Sea God.
5. How does Mafatu feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to slide down a lava slide in banana leaves?
2. Why does the sight of a shark swimming nearby not stop him?
3. How does he feel now that his knife is finished?
4. What does Mafatu's experience with the sea tell him?
5. What does Mafatu recall for the reader?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)