|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Mafatu drink?
(a) The sea.
(b) A canteen.
(c) A coconut.
(d) One of the green drinking nuts.
2. What does the sky cast upon the tiny canoe?
(a) A shadow.
(c) Thunder and lightning.
3. What is coming their way?
(a) A storm.
(b) A group of warriors.
(c) A tidal wave.
(d) His father.
4. What is Mafatu soon amazed to see?
(a) Land in the distance.
(b) A cloudless sky.
(c) More birds.
(d) Fresh water.
5. Why does Mafatu decide to do this?
(a) To get away from those who tease him.
(b) In order to have a better relationship with his father.
(c) In order to prove his worth as a fisherman.
(d) To be more helpful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mafatu have to endure?
2. What else taunts him?
3. When morning comes, who is with Mafatu?
4. What would cause Mafatu to lose his spear or line?
5. Why is Mafatu not ready to find food?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)