|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mafatu feel?
2. With what is Mafatu suddenly filled?
3. What leads toward the sea and to a large clearing?
(a) The trail.
(b) Foot prints.
(c) A trail of shells.
(d) A stream.
4. What does Mafatu realize when he is shocked into full awareness by the cold water?
(a) He is drowning.
(b) He cannot find his dog.
(c) How far away from home he is.
(d) He has hit his head.
5. To where does he head?
(a) To the other side of the island. Back to the idol.
(b) To the banana tree.
(c) To his canoe.
(d) Back to the beach where he had landed earlier that day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the following days find Mafatu?
2. What does Mafatu use to cauterize the wound on his leg?
3. What is the pyramid topped by a massive figure?
4. What does Mafatu spot at the sacred spot?
5. What does he need to make a fishhook?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)