|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the following days find Mafatu?
(a) Busy all the time.
(b) More worried.
2. What does he make out of coconut-tree fronds?
(b) A plate.
(c) A lean-to.
(d) A blanket.
3. What happens when a large wave tips the raft at a severe angle?
(a) Kivi falls in the water.
(b) The fish traps fall in the water.
(c) Mafatu falls in the water.
(d) Uri falls into the water.
4. Why can Mafatu stand up?
(a) His mother's spirit stands him up.
(b) Uri helps him.
(c) Maui is holding his hand.
(d) There is sand beneath his feet.
5. What does he begin to think about killing?
(a) The cannibals.
(b) The pig.
(c) Sea urchins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he feel after the climb to the lookout?
2. What happens just as suddenly?
3. What is Mafatu afraid will disappear, if he takes his eyes off of it?
4. What does Kivi do after flying overhead?
5. How does Mafatu feel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)