|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens just as suddenly?
(a) Uri climbs back in the canoe.
(b) Kivi leaves again.
(c) The wind dies down and the sea is still again.
(d) The canoe stops moving.
2. What danger do they survive?
(b) The sharks circling around them.
3. From what does Mafatu drink?
(a) A coconut.
(b) A canteen.
(c) The sea.
(d) One of the green drinking nuts.
4. What is he able to make?
(a) A hammock.
(b) A gun.
(c) Nets, knives, sharkline and fishhooks.
(d) A flying machine.
5. What does Mafatu do to the shark?
(a) He grabs him.
(b) He stabs him in the belly.
(c) He pushes on his gills.
(d) He taunts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
2. What has happened when Mafatu attempts to overcome his fear?
3. How does he feel after building a fire?
4. Suddenly, what does the bird do?
5. Why does Mafatu decide not to go to his lookout to check for the arrival of the eaters-of-men?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)