|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is he starting to think that perhaps his ending up on this spot was a cruel joke on the part of Moana, the Sea God?
(a) Moana will not allow him food.
(b) He will not be able to find shelter.
(c) Moana wants him back in the sea.
(d) Perhaps Moana was upset for having been cheated.
2. What does he soon do?
(a) Finds fresh water.
(b) Climb to the top of a tree.
(c) Climb to the top of the ladder.
(d) Reaches the summit of the hill.
3. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
(a) The beach.
(b) His side of the island.
(c) The other side of this island.
(d) The sea.
4. What does Kivi do after flying overhead?
(a) Lands on the canoe.
(b) Flies home.
(c) Turns and flies south, leading the way.
(d) Calls to Mafatu.
5. What does he make out of coconut-tree fronds?
(a) A lean-to.
(c) A plate.
(d) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pyramid topped by a massive figure?
2. What does the boy plan to wait until the next day to do?
3. What happens as the current gets quicker?
4. He has faced a fear and come out unharmed. What is this?
5. What frightens Mafatu?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)