|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sky cast upon the tiny canoe?
(b) Thunder and lightning.
(d) A shadow.
2. What is Mafatu soon amazed to see?
(a) A cloudless sky.
(b) Land in the distance.
(c) More birds.
(d) Fresh water.
3. With what is Mafatu suddenly filled?
4. What does the current do to their canoe?
(a) It spins it around.
(b) It takes hold of it.
(c) It pushes it towards the other canoes.
(d) It goes around it.
5. He has the skill and resources to build a net but cannot get out to the "distant reef" to cast the net without his canoe. What does this do to him?
(a) It makes him excited about the challenge.
(b) It further complicates the situation.
(c) It worries him.
(d) It irritates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are they end up in the churning sea?
2. How does he feel after the climb to the lookout?
3. What is the pyramid topped by a massive figure?
4. What symbolizes the courage it took to approach the sacred idol and seize what he needed?
5. Why does Mafatu's mother take him out to the barrier reef?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)