|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mafatu's mother finally decide to do?
(a) Continue to fish.
(b) Send Mafatu with the other fishermen.
(c) Head back to shore.
(d) Continue looking for sea urchins.
2. The situation becomes very reminiscent of what?
(a) The tragic day when Mafatu's mother died.
(b) Hurrican weather.
(d) The storms in his dreams.
3. How does he feel after building a fire?
(c) Content and worn out from the effort.
4. How do the following days find Mafatu?
(b) Busy all the time.
(d) More worried.
5. Who might his father think had taken his son?
(b) Moana, the Sea God.
(c) Maui, the Goddess of Fishermen.
(d) His mother's spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mafatu relegated to the shoreline?
2. What does he need to make a fishhook?
3. Why is Mafatu not ready to find food?
4. What else taunts him?
5. What does Mafatu do by the shoreline?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)