|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What startles Mafatu?
(a) A drumming sound.
(b) A wild boar crashing through the bushes.
(c) Uri's barking.
(d) Kivi's call.
2. When does the tree fall to the ground?
(a) When it yields to his weight.
(b) When a strong wind blows.
(c) When the fire has burned through the trunk.
(d) When it yields to Mafatu pulling on the rope.
3. What gives them relief from the heat?
(c) Shade from Kivi.
(d) A cool breeze.
4. What no longer hangs around his neck?
(a) His canteen.
(b) His knife.
(c) A gift from his father.
(d) A symbol of the Sea God.
5. Who emerges from the water, sopping wet?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has rooted Mafatu to the ground?
2. From what does Mafatu drink?
3. How does Mafatu fell a tree?
4. How does Mafatu feel about his inability to conquer his fears?
5. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)