|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he feel as he heads out to the reef?
(b) Hoping he can stab the shark.
(c) Secretly hoping he does not encounter the shark.
2. What does Mafatu do to the shark?
(a) He taunts him.
(b) He grabs him.
(c) He stabs him in the belly.
(d) He pushes on his gills.
3. What does Mafatu wake up the next morning and remember?
(a) The crazy events that led him to the beach on which he now lays.
(b) That Kivi never returned.
(c) How his mother died.
(d) That Uri was injured.
4. What happens when a large wave tips the raft at a severe angle?
(a) Uri falls into the water.
(b) Kivi falls in the water.
(c) Mafatu falls in the water.
(d) The fish traps fall in the water.
5. How does Mafatu feel about the sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mafatu recall for the reader?
2. What has rooted Mafatu to the ground?
3. What is Mafatu soon amazed to see?
4. What does Mafatu discover lying on the beach?
5. What does he make out of coconut-tree fronds?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)