|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mafatu spot as he and Uri head toward the reef on the raft?
(b) A man.
(c) The dorsal fin of the shark poking through the water.
2. What happens when a large wave tips the raft at a severe angle?
(a) The fish traps fall in the water.
(b) Kivi falls in the water.
(c) Mafatu falls in the water.
(d) Uri falls into the water.
3. What does Mafatu do to the shark?
(a) He grabs him.
(b) He taunts him.
(c) He stabs him in the belly.
(d) He pushes on his gills.
4. How does Mafatu feel about his inability to conquer his fears?
(a) Nervous and shy.
(b) Slightly embarrassed but eager to keep attempting.
(c) Unfulfilled and ashamed.
(d) Anxious to try again.
5. What does he use to pull himself up the slope?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A tree.
(c) The hanging vines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can he use to make a raft?
2. Who used to slide down a lava slide in banana leaves?
3. What gives them relief from the heat?
4. Against what do the fishermen warn her?
5. What is the pyramid topped by a massive figure?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)