|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mafatu wonder about his father, Tavana Nui?
(a) It he will be relieved that his son has left.
(b) If he will be angry with him.
(c) If he will follow him.
(d) If he would be upset, once he realizes his son is missing.
2. The next day shows what?
(a) No signs of the previous night's storm.
(b) An island nearby.
(c) Fish to catch.
(d) More signs of stormy weather.
3. What does Mafatu sees after he slides down the lava slide?
(a) A whale in the water.
(b) Fresh water.
(c) A school of fish.
(d) A manmade path leading through the jungle.
4. What does he think about again?
(a) How hungry he is.
(b) The island is dangerous.
(c) How alone he is.
(d) The island he had seen with the smoke rising above the trees.
5. What would cause Mafatu to lose his spear or line?
(a) Other children.
(b) The rough seas.
(c) A large fish.
(d) Bad memories would take over his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did he initially think that Maui had led him to this island?
2. From what is Mafatu getting no relief?
3. What is Mafatu soon amazed to see?
4. What is Mafatu's reaction when the water begins to get turbulent?
5. Why does Mafatu decide to do this?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)