|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who treats Mafatu poorly?
(a) The other children.
(b) His teachers.
(c) His father and the other children in the village.
(d) His step-mother.
2. What happens eventually and gradually?
(a) The sun sets.
(b) Mafatu becomes more nervous.
(c) The storm picks up.
(d) The storm lets up.
3. How do the other fishermen feel about her decision?
4. Soon, what comes?
(b) Another storm.
(c) His father.
(d) Another night.
5. For what does Mafatu search?
(a) Signs of a storm.
(b) Signs of fish.
(c) Signs of land.
(d) Signs of Kivi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mafatu's mother struggle to feed him?
2. What makes Mafatu feel all but worthless?
3. Why does Mafatu's mother take him out to the barrier reef?
4. What does Mafatu's mother finally decide to do?
5. How are they end up in the churning sea?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)