|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Mafatu drink?
(a) The sea.
(b) A coconut.
(c) One of the green drinking nuts.
(d) A canteen.
2. What is Mafatu convinced will swallow him up?
(a) A giant whale.
(b) The Sea God.
(c) A giant wave starts thundering toward the canoe.
(d) An underwater cave.
3. With what is Mafatu suddenly filled?
4. Years later, what is Mafatu left wondering?
(a) Where his mother has gone.
(b) When he will see his mother again.
(c) How he is ever going to become a fisherman.
(d) Why his mother stayed on the sea.
5. What no longer hangs around his neck?
(a) His canteen.
(b) A symbol of the Sea God.
(c) His knife.
(d) A gift from his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mafatu's mother decide to do?
2. What does Uri do for Mafatu?
3. From what is Mafatu getting no relief?
4. Where has a current formed?
5. Why does Mafatu forget about being hungry and thirsty?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)