|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Homeward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other fishermen feel about her decision?
2. What is Mafatu afraid will disappear, if he takes his eyes off of it?
(b) The wedge of land rising out of the sea.
(c) His father's canoe.
(d) Uri's body.
3. The next day, what does Mafatu begin to rebuild?
(a) His life.
(b) His shelter.
(c) His canoe.
(d) His friendships.
4. Why does Mafatu decide not to go to his lookout to check for the arrival of the eaters-of-men?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) It wasted too much of his time.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) It is scary.
5. Suddenly, what does the bird do?
(a) He flies away.
(b) Flies to him.
(c) Catches a fish.
(d) Flies overhead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mafatu not ready to find food?
2. What does Mafatu do by the shoreline?
3. What is the pyramid topped by a massive figure?
4. From what does Mafatu drink?
5. With what is Mafatu suddenly filled?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)