|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 Homeward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges from the water, sopping wet?
(a) His father.
2. What does he want from his town and his father?
(a) To find him.
(b) To be left alone.
(c) A job.
3. What is it time for the boys to do?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Eat a meal.
(c) Prepare for fishing.
(d) Say a prayer.
4. What does Mafatu begin to take care of?
(a) Building his canoe.
(b) Taking care of Uri.
(c) Finding food.
(d) The other myriad tasks that need doing.
5. How does he feel when he moves a bone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Mafatu?
2. What does he resolve?
3. What does he begin to think about killing?
4. What does the current do to their canoe?
5. Why did he initially think that Maui had led him to this island?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)