Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is coming their way?
(a) A storm.
(b) A tidal wave.
(c) His father.
(d) A group of warriors.
2. Who might his father think had taken his son?
(a) Moana, the Sea God.
(c) Maui, the Goddess of Fishermen.
(d) His mother's spirit.
3. What happens eventually and gradually?
(a) Mafatu becomes more nervous.
(b) The sun sets.
(c) The storm lets up.
(d) The storm picks up.
4. What is Mafatu afraid will disappear, if he takes his eyes off of it?
(a) Uri's body.
(b) The wedge of land rising out of the sea.
(d) His father's canoe.
5. How does Mafatu feel about his inability to conquer his fears?
(a) Nervous and shy.
(b) Slightly embarrassed but eager to keep attempting.
(c) Unfulfilled and ashamed.
(d) Anxious to try again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Mafatu at midnight?
2. Suddenly, what does the bird do?
3. What does the sky cast upon the tiny canoe?
4. When morning comes, who is with Mafatu?
5. How long do they stay in the sea?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)