|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the tiny canoe?
(a) It is lifted into the air and torn to splinters on the reef.
(b) It tips over.
(c) It spins in a circle.
(d) It speeds up.
2. What does Mafatu discover lying on the beach?
(a) A man.
(b) A shark.
(c) A raft.
(d) The skeleton of a whale.
3. What does Mafatu use to cauterize the wound on his leg?
(b) Wild limes.
4. What does Mafatu begin fashioning?
(a) A spit.
(b) Weapons and other useful items.
(c) A lean-to.
(d) A canoe.
5. With what is Mafatu suddenly filled?
Short Answer Questions
1. He has faced a fear and come out unharmed. What is this?
2. Why does Mafatu build up a large fire?
3. To where does he head?
4. What does he wonder about this island?
5. Soon, what comes?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)