|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mafatu spot as he and Uri head toward the reef on the raft?
(b) The dorsal fin of the shark poking through the water.
(c) A man.
2. What does the boy plan to wait until the next day to do?
(a) Hunt for food.
(b) Think about his father.
(c) Continue the process.
(d) Look for cannibals.
3. How does Mafatu fall asleep?
(a) Full of his own confidence.
4. What does Mafatu discover lying on the beach?
(a) A raft.
(b) A shark.
(c) A man.
(d) The skeleton of a whale.
5. What does Mafatu begin to take care of?
(a) The other myriad tasks that need doing.
(b) Building his canoe.
(c) Taking care of Uri.
(d) Finding food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the tiny canoe?
2. With what is Mafatu suddenly filled?
3. For what does Mafatu search?
4. What happens when a large wave tips the raft at a severe angle?
5. He has faced a fear and come out unharmed. What is this?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)