|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He has faced a fear and come out unharmed. What is this?
(a) It is a victory.
(b) A shock.
(c) A surpise.
(d) A gift.
2. How does Mafatu fall asleep?
(d) Full of his own confidence.
3. What happens to the tiny canoe?
(a) It is lifted into the air and torn to splinters on the reef.
(b) It tips over.
(c) It speeds up.
(d) It spins in a circle.
4. What is Mafatu's reaction when the water begins to get turbulent?
(a) He is not scared anymore.
(b) He looks for Uri.
(c) He looks for sharks.
(d) He becomes frightened.
5. What does Mafatu wonder about his father, Tavana Nui?
(a) If he will follow him.
(b) If he will be angry with him.
(c) If he would be upset, once he realizes his son is missing.
(d) It he will be relieved that his son has left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mafatu discover lying on the beach?
2. Why does Mafatu decide not to go to his lookout to check for the arrival of the eaters-of-men?
3. What does Mafatu begin fashioning?
4. What does the sky cast upon the tiny canoe?
5. Why does Mafatu build up a large fire?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)