|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he feel when he moves a bone?
2. What does he soon do?
(a) Climb to the top of a tree.
(b) Climb to the top of the ladder.
(c) Reaches the summit of the hill.
(d) Finds fresh water.
3. How does Mafatu fell a tree?
(a) By burning the base of the tree.
(b) By climbing up it and leaning to the side.
(c) By tying a rope to it and pulling on it.
(d) With an axe.
4. What does he use to pull himself up the slope?
(a) A ladder.
(b) A tree.
(d) The hanging vines.
5. What gives them relief from the heat?
(a) Shade from Kivi.
(c) A cool breeze.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Mafatu pray?
2. What can he use to make a raft?
3. What is Mafatu convinced will swallow him up?
4. Why does the sight of a shark swimming nearby not stop him?
5. From what is Mafatu getting no relief?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)