|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a moto tabu?
(a) A type of food.
(b) His favorite phrase.
(c) A prayer.
(d) A Forbidden Island.
2. How does he feel now that his knife is finished?
(b) Not as brave as he had hoped.
3. What does Mafatu discover lying on the beach?
(a) A raft.
(b) A shark.
(c) A man.
(d) The skeleton of a whale.
4. What does Mafatu realize when he is shocked into full awareness by the cold water?
(a) He has hit his head.
(b) He is drowning.
(c) He cannot find his dog.
(d) How far away from home he is.
5. What is he able to make?
(a) A gun.
(b) A hammock.
(c) A flying machine.
(d) Nets, knives, sharkline and fishhooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he fashion a fish trap?
2. The situation becomes very reminiscent of what?
3. What does he begin to think about killing?
4. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
5. What symbolizes the courage it took to approach the sacred idol and seize what he needed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)