|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he feel after the climb to the lookout?
(d) His injured leg hurts.
2. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
(a) The beach.
(b) The other side of this island.
(c) The sea.
(d) His side of the island.
3. Why can Mafatu stand up?
(a) There is sand beneath his feet.
(b) Maui is holding his hand.
(c) Uri helps him.
(d) His mother's spirit stands him up.
4. When does the tree fall to the ground?
(a) When a strong wind blows.
(b) When the fire has burned through the trunk.
(c) When it yields to Mafatu pulling on the rope.
(d) When it yields to his weight.
5. How does he feel when he moves a bone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he want from his town and his father?
2. How does he fashion a fish trap?
3. What has happened when he had taken an item from a sacred place?
4. What is a moto tabu?
5. What has rooted Mafatu to the ground?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)