|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he begin to think about killing?
(a) The pig.
(b) Sea urchins.
(c) The cannibals.
2. What swallows the fish Mafatu has caught?
(c) The shark.
(d) A wave.
3. How does Mafatu fell a tree?
(a) With an axe.
(b) By tying a rope to it and pulling on it.
(c) By burning the base of the tree.
(d) By climbing up it and leaning to the side.
4. What have been recently burned?
(b) Piles of bones.
(c) The trees around the clearing.
(d) Piles of wood.
5. He would be able to return home with a boar's tooth necklace as proof of what?
(a) His bravery and hunting prowess.
(b) He likes to kill.
(c) He killed a boar.
(d) He is strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as suddenly?
2. What does Mafatu do to the shark?
3. He has faced a fear and come out unharmed. What is this?
4. What frightens Mafatu?
5. When does the tree fall to the ground?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)