|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mafatu fell a tree?
(a) By tying a rope to it and pulling on it.
(b) By burning the base of the tree.
(c) By climbing up it and leaning to the side.
(d) With an axe.
2. Why did he initially think that Maui had led him to this island?
(a) So he would be safe.
(b) So he could practice his hunting skills.
(c) So she could speak with him.
(d) So he could have a home of his own.
3. What is the pyramid topped by a massive figure?
(a) A school.
(b) A dwelling.
(c) A Sacred Place.
(d) A shelter.
4. What is he able to make?
(a) Nets, knives, sharkline and fishhooks.
(b) A gun.
(c) A flying machine.
(d) A hammock.
5. What does he begin to think about killing?
(a) The pig.
(c) Sea urchins.
(d) The cannibals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mafatu spot as he and Uri head toward the reef on the raft?
2. How does he feel after building a fire?
3. What does Mafatu decide to explore?
4. What leads toward the sea and to a large clearing?
5. When morning comes, who is with Mafatu?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)