|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the following days find Mafatu?
(a) Busy all the time.
(c) More worried.
2. What does Mafatu sees after he slides down the lava slide?
(a) A school of fish.
(b) A manmade path leading through the jungle.
(c) A whale in the water.
(d) Fresh water.
3. What is a moto tabu?
(a) A Forbidden Island.
(b) His favorite phrase.
(c) A type of food.
(d) A prayer.
4. What can he use to make a raft?
(b) A tree.
5. How does Mafatu feel when the construction of a new canoe is complete?
(a) Excited to drop the craft in the water.
(b) Worn out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mafatu feel about the eaten fish?
2. What symbolizes the courage it took to approach the sacred idol and seize what he needed?
3. What does the sky cast upon the tiny canoe?
4. What does Mafatu spot at the sacred spot?
5. Why is he starting to think that perhaps his ending up on this spot was a cruel joke on the part of Moana, the Sea God?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)