|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as the current gets quicker?
(a) Uri falls in the water.
(b) The wind begins to pick up.
(c) Kivi returns.
(d) The canoe moves faster.
2. How has Majatu conquered another fear when saving his dog?
(a) He killed the shark.
(b) He used a net.
(c) He jumped in the water.
(d) He used a knife.
3. Who used to slide down a lava slide in banana leaves?
(b) Children in Tahiti.
(d) His mother.
4. What does he think about again?
(a) The island is dangerous.
(b) How hungry he is.
(c) How alone he is.
(d) The island he had seen with the smoke rising above the trees.
5. What does the boy do when he flings himself onto the floor of the canoe?
(a) He hugs Uri.
(b) He cuts his arm.
(c) He buries his face in his arms, crying.
(d) He screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can he use to make a raft?
2. Who does he praise for bringing him safely to this island and for giving him courage?
3. Why is he starting to think that perhaps his ending up on this spot was a cruel joke on the part of Moana, the Sea God?
4. What does Mafatu begin to take care of?
5. As he is looking at another island, what is he astonished to see?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)