|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Mafatu drag the bones down the beach?
2. How does he feel after the climb to the lookout?
(c) His injured leg hurts.
3. Who used to slide down a lava slide in banana leaves?
(b) Children in Tahiti.
(d) His mother.
4. What has happened when he had taken an item from a sacred place?
(b) A strong wind blew.
(c) Lightning and thunder.
5. What does Mafatu begin to take care of?
(a) Finding food.
(b) Building his canoe.
(c) Taking care of Uri.
(d) The other myriad tasks that need doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he need to make a fishhook?
2. What is Mafatu's reaction when the water begins to get turbulent?
3. How does he feel as he heads out to the reef?
4. What has rooted Mafatu to the ground?
5. What does he think about again?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)