|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he feel as he heads out to the reef?
(c) Hoping he can stab the shark.
(d) Secretly hoping he does not encounter the shark.
2. He hated doing these tasks back in Hikueru. How does he feel now?
(a) He is grateful for the skills now.
(b) He wishes he had practiced them more at home.
(c) He still hates them.
(d) He wishes he were better at them.
3. How do the following days find Mafatu?
(a) More worried.
(c) Busy all the time.
4. What does Mafatu begin to take care of?
(a) Taking care of Uri.
(b) Finding food.
(c) Building his canoe.
(d) The other myriad tasks that need doing.
5. Why did he initially think that Maui had led him to this island?
(a) So he could practice his hunting skills.
(b) So he could have a home of his own.
(c) So she could speak with him.
(d) So he would be safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mafatu sees after he slides down the lava slide?
2. The situation becomes very reminiscent of what?
3. How does he feel after the climb to the lookout?
4. What does Mafatu do to the shark?
5. What does he think about again?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)