One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 Drums.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Mafatu drink?
(a) One of the green drinking nuts.
(b) A coconut.
(c) The sea.
(d) A canteen.
2. How does he move toward the idol?
(a) He circles it.
(b) He glides toward it.
(c) He runs toward it.
(d) He inches toward it.
3. What does he need to make a fishhook?
(a) Some bone.
(b) A rock.
(c) A shell.
4. What is Mafatu's reaction when the water begins to get turbulent?
(a) He becomes frightened.
(b) He is not scared anymore.
(c) He looks for Uri.
(d) He looks for sharks.
5. What startles Mafatu?
(a) A drumming sound.
(b) A wild boar crashing through the bushes.
(c) Uri's barking.
(d) Kivi's call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a large wave tips the raft at a severe angle?
2. Why is he starting to think that perhaps his ending up on this spot was a cruel joke on the part of Moana, the Sea God?
3. How does Mafatu fall asleep?
4. Why does Mafatu build up a large fire?
5. What gives them relief from the heat?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)