|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At the end of part 2, why does Aunt Hespa have Seth draw a pattern of Marguerite's feet?
2. What does Marguerite call the button she presses into the Indian's hand before leaving him?
3. Why is one of the ears of corn red?
4. What items has Seth Jordan given the Sargents to plant in their fields?
5. What item does Marguerite wish she had at the beginning of part 3 so that she might pray for Ira Sargent and Abby Welles?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions...
This section contains 1,343 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)