|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In part 3, whose cruel comments have caused Marguerite to feel sad and old?
2. How many Indians does Marguerite see in the cover and in the woods at the end of Part 4?
(a) Eighteen or twenty.
(b) Over a hundred.
(c) Eight or ten.
(d) Five or six.
3. What is a jog?
(a) A type of shoes.
(b) A type of exercise.
(c) A type of dance.
(d) A type of dress.
4. What change in her private thoughts does Marguerite suddenly notice in part 4?
(a) She no longer wants to return to Le Harve.
(b) She no longer thinks in French.
(c) She no longer thinks of Debby.
(d) She no longer remembers her grandmother's face.
5. Who taught Marguerite to dance the pavane?
(a) Her father.
(b) Uncle Pierre.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift did Ethan Jordan bring to Abby Welles upon his return from Portsmouth?
2. What does Marguerite say over the grave when she first visits Debby's grave?
3. In part 3, how does Marguerite spend the long night while the men check the fire at Sargent's Point?
4. In what language does Marguerite sing her Christmas carols?
5. In part 4, what do the twins draw straws to do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)