|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Off of what island is it said is the best fishing in Penobscot Bay?
(a) Sunday Island.
(b) Isle au Haut.
(d) Mount Desert.
2. Who follows Marguerite to the grave when she finally has a chance to visit it?
3. How much older than Marguerite is Caleb?
(a) Three years.
(b) A year.
(c) The same age.
(d) Two years.
4. What gift does Hannah Welles feel Abby should have returned when she made the choice to marry Ira Sargent?
(a) Silk cloth Seth Jordan gave her.
(b) The six teacups Ethan Jordan gave her.
(c) A pocketwatch Captain Hunt gave her.
(d) A bracelet Timothy gave her.
5. Who is Seth Jordan?
(a) Marguerite's cousin.
(b) One of the Sargents' new neighbors.
(c) The governor of the village where the Sargents are settling.
(d) The previous owner of the Sargents' farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite point out in the night sky to the children?
2. In part 2, what does Aunt Hespa tell Marguerite she is waiting for in order to complete the squares for her Delectable Mountain quilt?
3. What animal do the children find at Falmouth and decide to adopt?
4. Who tells Marguerite she did the right thing after her encounter with the bear?
5. What cargo does the Fortunate Star carry?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)