|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In part 3, what advice does Seth Jordan give Joel Sargent when Joel plans on his return to Sargent's Point?
(a) He leave the women on Sunday Island.
(b) He send the children back to Marblehead.
(c) He not return to the point.
(d) He return to Marblehead.
2. What does Marguerite call the button she presses into the Indian's hand before leaving him?
(a) A birthday gift.
(b) A peace offering.
(c) A Christmas gift.
(d) A peice of junk.
3. What items has Seth Jordan given the Sargents to plant in their fields?
(a) Turnips and tomatoes.
(b) Turnips and radishes.
(c) Potatoes and tomatoes.
(d) Barley and potatoes.
4. Where are Aunt Hespa's family from?
5. What does a voice in the chaos of the Indians fighting over the cloth from the Maypole say to Marguerite that causes her to stop fearing for herself and the children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Sargents do with the sap once they have drained it from the trees?
2. How has Ira Sargent created a calendar at the new farm?
3. What does Joel do while in the throes of a fever in part 4?
4. In part 3, where does Marguerite put the children to sleep while the men investigate the fire on Sargent's Point?
5. What does the Indian call the person who helped heal him in Quebec?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)