|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the point of view of the novel?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
2. In part 3, what drink does Ira give the dog when it returns from its fight with the Indians?
3. In Part 2, rumors of what delayed the sailing of the Isabella B in one of two incidences?
(a) Bad storms.
(b) Indian raids.
(c) A French invasion.
(d) Heavy seas.
4. In part 3, who sings the most often after the corn shelling is done?
(a) Aunt Hespa.
5. What sound does Marguerite hear in the fog that convinces her there are Indians surrounding her?
(b) Breaking branches.
(c) Bird calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favorite memory of her grandmother at Christmas does Marguerite have?
2. At the beginning of part 4, what does Ira wish there was between Sargent's Point and the Welles farm?
3. What does Hannah Welles claim is tempting Providence in Part 2?
4. What type of dress that Abby is making does she show Marguerite on her visit in part 4?
5. Who is Seth Jordan?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)