|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of dress that Abby is making does she show Marguerite on her visit in part 4?
2. What is a trough?
(a) A place where animals eat.
(b) A long, narrow container.
(c) A type of tree.
(d) A bag filled with cornmeal.
3. How many children do the Stanleys have?
4. What special clothing is Debby wearing for the Raising?
(a) A cotton dress.
(b) A silk christening dress.
(c) A holland jumper.
(d) A homespun t-shirt and diaper.
5. In what language does Marguerite sing her Christmas carols?
Short Answer Questions
1. Off of what island is it said is the best fishing in Penobscot Bay?
2. What is the name of the ship the Sargents are sailing on to get to their new farm?
3. What does Hannah Welles claim is tempting Providence in Part 2?
4. What item of clothing does Aunt Hespa give to Marguerite at the end of part 2?
5. What items has Seth Jordan given the Sargents to plant in their fields?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)