|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Off of what island is it said is the best fishing in Penobscot Bay?
(a) Mount Desert.
(b) Sunday Island.
(d) Isle au Haut.
2. What is a jog?
(a) A type of shoes.
(b) A type of dance.
(c) A type of exercise.
(d) A type of dress.
3. Who follows Marguerite to the grave when she finally has a chance to visit it?
4. What does Marguerite quietly admire about the men working on the house at the Raising?
(a) Their ability to do as they please.
(b) Their ability to ignore the children.
(c) Their ability to turn trees into homes.
(d) Their ability to drink freely.
5. How does Marguerite get a bruise on her forehead?
(a) She is hit with debris while helping to save the livestock during a storm.
(b) She falls below deck during the storm.
(c) She is kicked by one of the children in their sleep.
(d) She is punished by Joel Sargent for insolence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In part 2, what bird does Marguerite show a reluctance to eat?
2. In part 3, it is revealed that Ira plans to make his home where?
3. In part 3, what drink does Ira give the dog when it returns from its fight with the Indians?
4. What does Marguerite say over the grave when she first visits Debby's grave?
5. What does Marguerite wear on a cord around her neck?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)