|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In part 2, what does Aunt Hespa tell Marguerite she is waiting for in order to complete the squares for her Delectable Mountain quilt?
(a) Special thread.
(d) Good wool.
2. In part 2, what bird does Marguerite show a reluctance to eat?
3. At the end of part 2, what does Aunt Hespa have Seth draw a pattern of Marguerite's feet on?
(c) The floor.
4. What animal do the children find at Falmouth and decide to adopt?
(a) A tiger cub.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
5. Why does Marguerite only use French when she is alone?
(a) She wants to keep it private, only for herself.
(b) She wants to surprise the Sargents by teaching the language to the children.
(c) The Sargents do not approve of her use of the foreign tongue.
(d) The Sargents cannot understand, therefore she is trying to be polite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Caleb indulge in that has resulted in great amounts of meat to be dried for winter use?
2. What work do the women indulge after the large meal is finished during the Raising?
3. How much older than Marguerite is Caleb?
4. What is a bound-out girl?
5. How does Marguerite catch sight of her reflection for the first time in many months?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)