|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Sargents have?
2. What is Passageewakeag?
(a) An Indian term for place of ghosts or spirits.
(b) A French term for homeland.
(c) A French term for cemetery.
(d) An Indian term for holy land.
3. How many pairs of shoes does Dolly tell Aunt Hespa there are for her children and Marguerite that winter in Part 2?
(a) Three pair for five children and two for Marguerite.
(b) One pair for two children and one for Marguerite.
(c) Two pair for four children and none for Marguerite.
(d) Enough for everyone.
4. What does Caleb Sargent often call Marguerite in the beginning of the novel?
5. How many children do the Stanleys have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things that delayed the sailing of the Isabella B prior to the Raising?
2. What is one of the reasons Joel Sargent gives for deciding to sell all he owns to buy this new farm?
3. Who tells Marguerite she did the right thing after her encounter with the bear?
4. How much older than Marguerite is Caleb?
5. What is a loom?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)