|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Marguerite and her grandmother end up after they run out of money?
(b) Poor Farm.
2. In part 2, what does Aunt Hespa tell Marguerite she is waiting for in order to complete the squares for her Delectable Mountain quilt?
(c) Good wool.
(d) Special thread.
3. What is a skiff?
(a) A small boat.
(b) A laundry tool.
(c) A surf board.
(d) A large sailboat.
4. What is the name of the ship the Sargents are sailing on to get to their new farm?
(b) Isadora D.
(d) Isabella B.
5. To what does Caleb often compare Marguerite to, suggesting his thoughts as to her trustworthiness?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to sail with the Isabella B when it leaves for Portsmouth?
2. What does Caleb Sargent often call Marguerite in the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Marguerite quietly admire about the men working on the house at the Raising?
4. When Marguerite finds the cave in the woods, what about it frightens her?
5. What item of clothing does Aunt Hespa give to Marguerite at the end of part 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)