|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do the Sargents have?
2. What business did Marguerite's uncle plan to start in the New World?
(a) A violin repair shop.
(b) A music store.
(c) A dance studio.
(d) A shoe repair shop.
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. What is a skiff?
(a) A large sailboat.
(b) A small boat.
(c) A laundry tool.
(d) A surf board.
5. What do the children eat with their bread that makes Dolly worry about their cleanliness?
(b) Dried fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Off of what island is it said is the best fishing in Penobscot Bay?
2. Who responds to Marguerite with friendliness at the Raising that brings Marguerite pleasure?
3. What are the mugs made of that Aunt Hespa serves milk in after Marguerite's ordeal in the channel saving the cows?
4. What is the point of view of the novel?
5. When Marguerite is awoken by the storm, what is the first thing she does?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)