|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom is the poem Maypole Point about?
(d) Aunt Hespa.
2. Who plays the fiddle during Marguerite's visit at Aunt Hespa's?
(a) Ethan Jordan.
(b) Seth Jordan.
(c) Joel Sargent.
(d) Ira Sargent.
3. What does grit mean as used in Part 1 of this novel?
4. Where are Aunt Hespa's family from?
5. What are the mugs made of that Aunt Hespa serves milk in after Marguerite's ordeal in the channel saving the cows?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a dory?
2. What kind of dress to several of the Sargent children wish they could have?
3. How does Marguerite get a bruise on her forehead?
4. Who is Seth Jordan?
5. How many children do the Sargents have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)