|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caleb Sargent often call Marguerite in the beginning of the novel?
2. How many children do the Sargents have?
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. Who is the main character of Calico Bush?
(a) Caleb Sargent.
(b) Aunt Hespa.
(c) Dolly Sargent.
(d) Marguerite Ledoux.
5. Who rescues Marguerite out of the water after she rescues the cow and calf?
(a) Dolly Sargent.
(b) Joel Sargent.
(c) Ira Sargent.
(d) Caleb Sargent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Marguerite is Caleb?
2. What kind of dress to several of the Sargent children wish they could have?
3. What do the children eat with their bread that makes Dolly worry about their cleanliness?
4. Who plays the fiddle during Marguerite's visit at Aunt Hespa's?
5. In Aunt Hespa's song, what is the dress the young woman wanted to make her dress out of?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)