|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where were Marguerite, her uncle, and her grandmother planning to go when they left France?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
2. How do the twins explain to Marguerite the crickets make their noises?
(a) Rubbing their front legs together.
(b) Rubbing their hind legs together.
(c) Rubbing their tails together.
(d) Rubbing their antenna together.
3. At the end of part 3, what is the first word Debby clearly speaks?
4. What does Marguerite quickly learn a bound-out girl is not expected to hold?
(a) Opinions of their own.
(d) The children.
5. In what year does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the captain say takes you places without waiting for no road?
2. What does Marguerite think of her reflection after having not seen herself for many months?
3. Who does the children hope will come find them while they are lost in the woods in part 2?
4. Who is the main character of Calico Bush?
5. What favorite memory of Christmas with the Sisters at the convent does Marguerite have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)