|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught Marguerite to dance the pavane?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Uncle Pierre.
(d) Her father.
2. How many pairs of shoes does Dolly tell Aunt Hespa there are for her children and Marguerite that winter in Part 2?
(a) Three pair for five children and two for Marguerite.
(b) One pair for two children and one for Marguerite.
(c) Two pair for four children and none for Marguerite.
(d) Enough for everyone.
3. What do Marguerite and the twins spend the morning of the Raising doing?
(a) Planting rows of corn.
(c) Garnishing puddings and cakes.
(d) Picking feathers from wildfowl.
4. How many children do the Sargents have?
5. What is Marguerite untangling as the novel begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do the Stanleys have?
2. In part 3, it is revealed that Ira plans to make his home where?
3. What image does Dolly suggest the neighbors will compare her children to if they are not washed and cleaned?
4. What chore does Caleb allow Marguerite to do that she often finds wearisome, though she refuses to tell Caleb, in Part 2?
5. What is a dory?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)