|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, rumors of what delayed the sailing of the Isabella B in one of two incidences?
(a) A French invasion.
(b) Bad storms.
(c) Indian raids.
(d) Heavy seas.
2. What image does Dolly suggest the neighbors will compare her children to if they are not washed and cleaned?
(a) Pigs playing in slop.
(b) Sheep just brought in from the fields.
(c) Cows caught in a muddy paddock.
(d) A horse lathered in sweat after a heavy run.
3. What is one of the things that delayed the sailing of the Isabella B prior to the Raising?
(a) Timothy Welles injured his hand.
(b) Ethan Jordan broke his leg.
(c) Abby Welles had a fever.
(d) Ira Sargent suffered a snake bite.
4. What are the mugs made of that Aunt Hespa serves milk in after Marguerite's ordeal in the channel saving the cows?
5. What do the children eat with their bread that makes Dolly worry about their cleanliness?
(a) Dried fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marguerite think of her reflection after having not seen herself for many months?
2. What animal do the children find at Falmouth and decide to adopt?
3. At the end of part 2, why does Aunt Hespa have Seth draw a pattern of Marguerite's feet?
4. How much older than Marguerite is Caleb?
5. In Aunt Hespa's song, what is the dress the young woman wanted to make her dress out of?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)