|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do the children find at Falmouth and decide to adopt?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A tiger cub.
(d) A bird.
2. What is Passageewakeag?
(a) A French term for cemetery.
(b) An Indian term for place of ghosts or spirits.
(c) A French term for homeland.
(d) An Indian term for holy land.
3. How does Marguerite get a bruise on her forehead?
(a) She is hit with debris while helping to save the livestock during a storm.
(b) She is punished by Joel Sargent for insolence.
(c) She is kicked by one of the children in their sleep.
(d) She falls below deck during the storm.
4. Who says the young man in Aunt Hespa's song was wrong to leave his lover?
(a) Ethan Jordan.
(b) Seth Jordan.
(c) Joel Sargent.
(d) Ira Sargent.
5. What does Marguerite think of her reflection after having not seen herself for many months?
(a) She is unhappy with the shape of her nose.
(b) She likes what she sees.
(c) She thinks she looks like an Indian.
(d) Her reflection seems odd to her becasue it has matured some.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Ira Sargent created a calendar at the new farm?
2. What job did Marguerite want to attend to at the Raising?
3. What does Dolly Sargent use to nurse her baby on the ship?
4. What did the captain say takes you places without waiting for no road?
5. Who responds to Marguerite with friendliness at the Raising that brings Marguerite pleasure?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)