Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the novel begin?
2. Who is to sail with the Isabella B when it leaves for Portsmouth?
(a) Timothy Welles and Ethan Jordan.
(b) Ira Sargent and Caleb Sargent.
(c) Ira Sargent and Ethan Jordan.
(d) Timothy and Abby Welles.
3. Why does Becky Sargent suggest the dog, Pumpkin, smells Indians?
(a) He is barking his afraid bark.
(b) He is sniffing at the ground.
(c) He is chasing his tail.
(d) He is chasing the neighbors from house.
4. When Marguerite finds the cave in the woods, what about it frightens her?
(a) The smell.
(b) The closeness.
(c) The bats.
(d) The idea of bears.
5. What is a skiff?
(a) A surf board.
(b) A laundry tool.
(c) A large sailboat.
(d) A small boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the roof of the cave darkened?
2. How do the twins explain to Marguerite the crickets make their noises?
3. Who are the Morses?
4. What item of clothing does Aunt Hespa give to Marguerite at the end of part 2?
5. How many children do the Sargents have?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)