|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jerusha?
(a) Joel's mother.
(b) A sheep.
(c) Dolly's sister.
(d) A corncob doll.
2. To what does Caleb often compare Marguerite to, suggesting his thoughts as to her trustworthiness?
3. What favorite memory of her grandmother at Christmas does Marguerite have?
(a) The cookies she baked.
(b) The shopping trips.
(c) The gifts she often gave.
(d) The special cakes she baked.
4. To where were Marguerite, her uncle, and her grandmother planning to go when they left France?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York.
5. What is it rumored Ethan paid for Abby's gift?
(a) A shilling.
(b) Two pence.
(c) Two pounds sterling.
(d) A pound sterling.
Short Answer Questions
1. In part 3, what gift did Ethan bring his father that causes joy for Marguerite?
2. What is a trough?
3. What is a jog?
4. Who responds to Marguerite with friendliness at the Raising that brings Marguerite pleasure?
5. Who is Champlain?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)