|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Winter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays the fiddle during Marguerite's visit at Aunt Hespa's?
(a) Joel Sargent.
(b) Ethan Jordan.
(c) Seth Jordan.
(d) Ira Sargent.
2. Who is Jerusha?
(a) Dolly's sister.
(b) Joel's mother.
(c) A corncob doll.
(d) A sheep.
3. How do the twins explain to Marguerite the crickets make their noises?
(a) Rubbing their antenna together.
(b) Rubbing their hind legs together.
(c) Rubbing their tails together.
(d) Rubbing their front legs together.
4. What favorite memory of her grandmother at Christmas does Marguerite have?
(a) The gifts she often gave.
(b) The shopping trips.
(c) The special cakes she baked.
(d) The cookies she baked.
5. In part 3, it is revealed that Ira plans to make his home where?
(a) On Sunday Island.
(b) On a hundred acres of land on Sargent's Point that Joel has given him.
(c) On an acre of land Mr. Welles has given him.
(d) In Marblehead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Marguerite to the grave when she finally has a chance to visit it?
2. What business did Marguerite's uncle plan to start in the New World?
3. What is a reel?
4. What work do the women indulge after the large meal is finished during the Raising?
5. Who is Seth Jordan?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)