|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
(a) Bethia's mother.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The precher.
(d) Bethia's brother.
2. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
(a) Gathering mushrooms.
(b) Gathering herbs.
(c) Searching for firewood.
(d) She is lost in the woods.
3. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
(a) The mayor's family.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) The school teacher's famly.
4. What do the visitors ask?
(a) Some food.
(b) For help in curing a visiting elder.
(c) To take Bethia back home.
(d) To see Bethia's father.
5. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
(a) To the mainland.
(b) To visit an ill cousin.
(c) To the trading post.
(d) On one of his preaching trips to the Wampanoag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
2. Why is Bethia uneasy when she is serving the noon meal?
3. Who is Bethia?
4. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
5. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)