|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
(a) To live in one of the vacated homes in the White community.
(b) To allow Caleb to determine his own living situation.
(c) To live with the Mayfield family.
(d) To travel back and forth between his village and the White community.
2. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
(a) On one of his preaching trips to the Wampanoag.
(b) To the trading post.
(c) To the mainland.
(d) To visit an ill cousin.
3. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(b) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(c) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
(d) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
4. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) If his ordeal was God's will.
(b) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(c) If he would ever become a Christian.
(d) Why he even speaks to her.
5. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(a) Not in her present world.
(c) She does not say.
(d) Only if her father learns of her sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Bethia's father arguing?
2. When did Bethia's mother die?
3. What kind of transgression into evil does Bethia say she commits?
4. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
5. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)