|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bethia resolve to tell her story?
(c) Less emotionally.
(d) As a disinterested outsider.
2. What does Caleb call Bethia?
(a) Bright eyes.
(b) Pale One.
(c) Storm eyes.
(d) Sweet one.
3. What does Bethia at first consider outlandish about what Caleb tells her?
(a) Their gods live everywhere.
(b) He will never marry.
(c) He is in exile from his people though he lives with them.
(d) The many gods of the Wampanoag.
4. What do the visitors ask?
(a) To see Bethia's father.
(b) For help in curing a visiting elder.
(c) To take Bethia back home.
(d) Some food.
5. Why is there tension between Makepeace and his father?
(a) About having Caleb in the house when Bethia is so young.
(b) Makepeace wants to marry someone his father does not want him to marry.
(c) Makepeace wants to start his family.
(d) Makepeace wants to go back to England to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
2. What does Caleb's reading of Hebrew bring to Bethia's mind?
3. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
4. Who is Caleb?
5. When does Bethia's twin brother die?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)