|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does is Caleb introduced to the community?
(a) At a meeting of the parrish on Wednesday evening.
(b) On Friday evening.
(c) At a meeting by the governing elders on Monday.
(d) The Sabbath.
2. What does Caleb's "real" name mean?
(a) Wise one.
(b) Enlightened one.
(c) Strange one.
(d) Hateful one.
3. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
(a) When Bethia told Caleb her true name.
(b) Whe Bethia has her menses.
(c) When Caleb told Bethia his true name.
(d) When Caleb becomes a Christina.
4. Whom does Bethia believe has been taken advantage of?
(a) The women in the colony.
(b) The Wampanoag.
(c) The founding family.
(d) Her family.
5. What does Bethia at first consider outlandish about what Caleb tells her?
(a) Their gods live everywhere.
(b) The many gods of the Wampanoag.
(c) He is in exile from his people though he lives with them.
(d) He will never marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tequamuck fail to do?
2. Who is Tequamuck?
3. Where is Master Corlett's school?
4. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
5. What does Caleb do for Solace?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)