|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
(a) A young man from the mainland.
(c) Two young Wampanoag.
2. How does Bethia resolve to tell her story?
(b) As a disinterested outsider.
(c) Less emotionally.
3. What seems strange to Bethia about the tension between Makepeace and his father?
(a) Makepeace could help the colony while in England.
(b) Bethia has already spent a great deal of time with Caleb.
(c) Makepeace is a man and should choose his bride.
(d) Makepeace is older now than her father was when her father started a family.
4. About what is Bethia increasingly frustrated?
(a) The pressure her brother is placing on her.
(b) The way her father sees her as a comodity.
(c) Having her life choices made for her.
(d) The way the Whites treat the native Indians.
5. What does Bathia find herself drawn into?
(a) A fight with her father.
(b) An argument with her friend about the Wampanoag's rights.
(c) The music and energy of the Wampanoag dancing.
(d) An argument with her brother about his friend he wants her to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia describe at the opening of this section?
2. Who is Bethia?
3. Who are the Wampanoag?
4. What does Caleb say often change with his people?
5. Why does Bethia take time on her task?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)