|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the visitors ask?
(a) To take Bethia back home.
(b) For help in curing a visiting elder.
(c) To see Bethia's father.
(d) Some food.
2. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She learned it from Iacoomis.
(b) She learned it in school.
(c) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(d) Caleb taught her.
3. What does Grandfather Mayfield ask Pastor Mayfield to do?
(a) Meet with the Merry family.
(b) Meet with the Wampanoag tribal council.
(c) Go to the mainland to minister to a small settlement there.
(d) Officiate at the wedding of his daughter.
4. What does Tequamuck do with a gourd?
(b) Drink a foul-smelling liquid out of it.
(c) Smash it in a ceremony.
(d) Pour water from it as an offering.
5. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
(a) Her mother did not fear death.
(b) Bethia thinks she is to blame for the death.
(c) Her mother will not go to heaven.
(d) Her mother wanted to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Master Corlett's school?
2. With whom does Caleb develop a close friendship over time?
3. Where does Bethia accompany her father?
4. On what does is Caleb introduced to the community?
5. What comment by Noah catches Bethia's attention?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)