|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia wonder about what the sonquem asks?
(a) If Makepeace is smart enough to learn the language of the Wampanoag.
(b) If her father would oppose a marriage to Caleb.
(c) If perhaps Bethia will be able to see Caleb again.
(d) If the sonquem would have recovered no matter what.
2. How does Bethia consider her life at this time?
3. How does Bethia explain knowing Wampanoag?
(a) She asked a young Wampanoag girl to teach her.
(b) She learned it from Iacoomis.
(c) She learned it in school.
(d) Caleb taught her.
4. When does Bethia expect punishment for her sins?
(a) She does not say.
(c) Only if her father learns of her sin.
(d) Not in her present world.
5. Who berates Bathia for her absence when she returns to the beach?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bethia take off some of her clothes?
2. For what does Bethia long?
3. What has Caleb been doing the next morning when Bethia encounters him?
4. What does Tequamuck fail to do?
5. What changes Caleb and Bethia's relationship?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)