|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bethia's father wonder?
(a) Why Bethia would suggest a native have lunch with them.
(b) How Bethia understood the Wampanoag.
(c) Why Bethia would think Makepeace should go with him.
(d) Why Bethia wants Noah to escort her home.
2. Why does Bethia take time on her task?
(a) She wants to be away when Caleb comes home.
(b) She wants to be away when her father comes home.
(c) The weather is beautiful.
(d) She is tired.
3. What does Bethia believe about her mother's death?
(a) Her mother will not go to heaven.
(b) Bethia thinks she is to blame for the death.
(c) Her mother wanted to die.
(d) Her mother did not fear death.
4. What does Bethia wonder about Caleb?
(a) If his ordeal was God's will.
(b) Why he even speaks to her.
(c) If her father would ever let her marry him.
(d) If he would ever become a Christian.
5. Who comes to the Merry mill for help?
(a) A young man from the mainland.
(b) Two young Wampanoag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bethia impulsively suggest?
2. What does Caleb do for Solace?
3. Why is Mayfield traveling to England?
4. What does Caleb tell Bethia when her father and Makepeace go out to wash their hands?
5. What is Bethia doing when she comes upon a group of Wampanoag dancing?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)