|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Bethia gone to do in the story she is telling?
(a) Take some medicine to a Wampanoag woman.
(b) Find her father.
(c) Harvest some beans.
(d) Return a book she had borrowed.
2. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
3. Who interferes in the sonquem's request?
(b) No one.
4. Why does Bethia take time on her task?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She wants to be away when her father comes home.
(c) She wants to be away when Caleb comes home.
(d) The weather is beautiful.
5. What does Bethia's father plan for Caleb's living situation?
(a) To live with the Mayfield family.
(b) To allow Caleb to determine his own living situation.
(c) To live in one of the vacated homes in the White community.
(d) To travel back and forth between his village and the White community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bethia uneasy when she is serving the noon meal?
2. Who are the Wampanoag?
3. What does Bethia and the rest of the family do?
4. Where is Solace found?
5. Who established the colony where Bethia lives?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)