|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 - Part 2, Anno 1661, Actatis Suae 17, Cambridge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caleb call Bethia?
(a) Storm eyes.
(b) Pale One.
(c) Sweet one.
(d) Bright eyes.
2. What does Bethia do when she sees Tequamuck lying in a trance?
(b) Sips out of the gourd.
(c) Tries to wake him.
(d) Finds Caleb to ask about Tequamuck.
3. What does Tequamuck do with a gourd?
(a) Drink a foul-smelling liquid out of it.
(c) Smash it in a ceremony.
(d) Pour water from it as an offering.
4. How does Caleb treat the book Bethia is reading?
(a) With digust.
(b) With fear.
(d) As if the book is blasphemous.
5. With what kind of influence are the arguers concerned the new guest will bring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bethia believe will care for Solace?
2. What does the perfect day Bethia is experiencing fail to do?
3. What does Bethia say she will continue to do?
4. Why is Bethia envious of Makepeace?
5. What do the visitors ask?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)