1. From whom does Ashenden ignore telephone messages?
2. Who is Miss Fellows?
3. How long has Ashenden known Kear?
4. What is Kear able to do?
Parley his little talent into a successful writing and speaking career.
5. How does Ashenden characterize Kear's early novels?
6. Who is generous in giving new writers a leg up?
7. About what does Kear seem to have no qualms?
Abandoning those whose usefulness he has exhausted.
8. What is Kear free of?
This section contains 4,616 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)