Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-3
1. From whom does Ashenden ignore telephone messages?
2. Who is Miss Fellows?
3. How long has Ashenden known Kear?
4. What is Kear able to do?
5. How does Ashenden characterize Kear's early novels?
6. Who is generous in giving new writers a leg up?
7. About what does Kear seem to have no qualms?
8. What is Kear free of?
9. What is the key to Kear's stable popularity?
10. What has Kear never done?
11. What does Kear believe would hinder his art?
12. What does Ashenden wonder as he and Kear are having lunch?
13. Into what topic does Kear ease into finally?
This section contains 1,517 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)