|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ted catches pneumonia?
(a) He returns to Blakestable for his sister to nurse him.
(b) Isabel hires Mary-Ann to nurse him.
(c) Isabel is frail and unable to care fo him.
(d) Isabel contacts William.
2. How does Driffield appear physically the last time William sees him?
(a) A bit overweight.
(b) Strong and hale.
(c) Greatly overweight.
(d) Shrunken and thin.
3. Into what topic does Kear ease into finally?
(a) Collaborating on a project.
(b) The life of the late Edward Driffield.
(c) Kear's sister.
(d) A novel upon which Kear is working.
4. Who attends Ted and Rosie's parties who helps propel artists to fame?
(a) Isabel Trafford.
(b) Lord George.
(c) The Editor of McMillian Publishing.
(d) The Duke of York.
5. Who is Lionel Hillier?
(a) A sculptor.
(b) A flamboyant painter.
(c) A poet.
(d) A dramatist.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do the Driffields invite William?
2. What does Amy provide copies of to William?
3. Where does William meet Rosie one day?
4. To whom does The Literary Supplement of the Times compare Ted at his death?
5. What does William suggest to Roy as he arrives?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)