|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roy wonder about Rosie?
(a) If Ted actually married her.
(b) How to portray her.
(c) If she is still alive.
(d) If she and Ted loved each other.
2. What does William wonder about Ted?
(a) How he ever ganis such critical acclaim.
(b) How he could have married someone like Amy.
(c) If he ever read any of William's books.
(d) If he still loved Rosie after marrying Amy.
3. What is an anecdote Roy cannot use that William relates?
(a) That Ted criticizes Samuel Richardson.
(b) That Ted criticizes Henry James.
(c) That Ted loved Rosie passionately.
(d) That Ted criticizes Dickens.
4. What does William say the English reverence in general?
(b) Men who have rebelled.
(c) Old age.
(d) Dead authors.
5. What does Amy provide copies of to William?
(a) A check for 1000 pounds.
(b) The original manuscript of a book that has a character based upon William.
(c) A check for 100 pounds.
(d) Edward Driffield's letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mystifies the young William about Rosie after he hears her history?
2. With whom does Ted's companion Rosie carry on at one time?
3. What does William agree to jot down?
4. What is the Driffield's furniture like?
5. With what is Ted preoccupied?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)