|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can Ashenden's aunt not abide?
(a) Opinionated people.
(d) Uneducated people.
2. From whom does Ashenden ignore telephone messages?
(a) His mother.
(b) Alroy Kear.
(c) His landlady.
(d) His fiance.
3. How does Rosie act about her and Ted leaving debts in Blackstable?
(a) She pretends she did not know that Ted had debts.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She justifies their position.
(d) She laughs it off.
4. What do intelligent people cease to do after age 30?
5. In what town does Ashenden grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William do all day while living at Vincent Square?
2. What has Kear never done?
3. What occasionally embarrasses William at the Driffield's house?
4. What does Rosie encourage William to do?
5. With whom does William go to school?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)