|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ashenden wonder as he and Kear are having lunch?
(a) How Ashenden was silly enough to agree to this meeting.
(b) How Kear can be so trite.
(c) What Kear wants of Ashenden .
(d) Why the lunch was going on two hours now.
2. What has Kear never done?
(a) Lectured at a prestigious institution.
(d) Traveled outside England.
3. What mystifies the young William about Rosie after he hears her history?
(a) That his uncle would forbid his associating with her.
(b) That Ted would marry her.
(c) That she is still light hearted.
(d) That she has never had a baby.
4. Why is the man called Lord George so named?
(a) Because that is his official title.
(b) Because he carries on with grand manners.
(c) No reason is given.
(d) Because he looks a lot like King George.
5. What does Ted teach William?
(a) How to create believable characters.
(b) How to flirt with pretty girls.
(c) How to ride a bicycle.
(d) How to filet a fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Hodmarsh call Amy?
2. Who is Miss Fellows?
3. What is Kear free of?
4. Who can Ashenden's aunt not abide?
5. What does Ashenden first think of Driffield?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)