|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ashenden first think of Driffield?
(a) As a cad.
(b) As exceedingly debonair.
(c) As interesting.
(d) As boring.
2. Who is Amy Driffield?
(a) Edward Driffield's widow.
(b) Edward Driffield's daughter-in-law.
(c) Edward Driffield's daughter.
(d) Edward Driffield's first wife.
3. Why is the man called Lord George so named?
(a) Because he looks a lot like King George.
(b) No reason is given.
(c) Because he carries on with grand manners.
(d) Because that is his official title.
4. What does Amy provide copies of to William?
(a) The original manuscript of a book that has a character based upon William.
(b) A check for 100 pounds.
(c) A check for 1000 pounds.
(d) Edward Driffield's letters.
5. What does Roy want when he calls William?
(a) A copy of William's diary entries about Driffield.
(b) A note he left with William.
(c) To visit.
(d) Any photographs of Driffield William may have.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ashenden say about the first Mrs. Driffield?
2. Where did William once meet Amy?
3. Who is generous in giving new writers a leg up?
4. Who is Miss Fellows?
5. What nationality does Ashenden's aunt have?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)