|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Ashenden known Kear?
(a) He's never met him.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 20 years.
2. Who is Amy Driffield?
(a) Edward Driffield's widow.
(b) Edward Driffield's first wife.
(c) Edward Driffield's daughter.
(d) Edward Driffield's daughter-in-law.
3. Who cannot get William alone the last time he sees Ted?
(d) lady Hodmarsh.
4. Whose home does William visit unannounced at Christmas?
(a) The Driffields.
(c) His older sister.
(d) Roy Kear.
5. What does Ted teach William?
(a) How to ride a bicycle.
(b) How to flirt with pretty girls.
(c) How to filet a fish.
(d) How to create believable characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occasionally embarrasses William at the Driffield's house?
2. What does William use to interpret between the lines of what he learns about Ted and Rosie?
3. With whom has Kear just spent a weekend?
4. With whom does Ted's companion Rosie carry on at one time?
5. Into what topic does Kear ease into finally?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)