|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is William determined to do despite his uncle forbidding it?
(a) Go to London.
(b) Make rubbings.
(c) Play in an upcoming pool match.
(d) Skip church to go bike riding with Ted and Rosie.
2. Why does Rosie rarely attend luncheons and teas?
(a) She is bored with them.
(b) She knows that she is not truly wanted.
(c) She has too many other things to do.
(d) She does not understand the lectures.
3. Where did William once meet Amy?
(a) In a bookstore as Driffield is signing books.
(b) William has never met her.
(c) At a luncheon given by Lady Hodmarsh.
(d) At a ball given by Lady Ashmore.
4. What does Ted publish?
(a) The Cup of Life.
(b) The Life's Cup.
(c) The Cup is Full.
(d) The Life of Chasing the Grail.
5. What does William say is Ted's outstanding merit?
(a) His longevity.
(b) His first wife Rosie.
(c) His Bohemian lifestyle.
(d) His good taste in horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Ted best depicting?
2. How does Ted characterize William as a youth?
3. What does Ted teach William?
4. What does William agree to jot down?
5. Where does William want to go?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)