|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ted teach William?
(a) How to filet a fish.
(b) How to ride a bicycle.
(c) How to flirt with pretty girls.
(d) How to create believable characters.
2. What does Ted insist?
(a) That Rosie come along with them.
(b) That William dress more formally.
(c) That William ask his uncle's permission.
(d) That William make an etching for Ted.
3. What does Lady Hodmarsh call Amy?
(a) A sacrificial caregiver.
(b) A money grabber.
(c) A hoyden.
(d) A devoted daughter.
4. Why does the person telling William the story of the Driffields say Ted marries Rosie.
(a) No proper girl would have him.
(b) Rosie is pregnant.
(c) Rosie is beautiful.
(d) Love at first sight.
5. What does William say the English reverence in general?
(a) Old age.
(b) Men who have rebelled.
(d) Dead authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosie rarely attend luncheons and teas?
2. To whom does The Literary Supplement of the Times compare Ted at his death?
3. With whom does Ted's companion Rosie carry on at one time?
4. What does William suggest to Roy as he arrives?
5. What does Amy have to force Ted to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)