Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willie doing when he hears the news of Japan's surrender?
2. What was the result of Queeg's action in the Barzun incident?
3. In what did Queeg acknowledge that Maryk was an excellent sailor?
4. What reason does Willie give for Stilwell's mental collapse?
5. To what does Bird compare Queeg's ball rolling?
Essay Topic 1
Setting often plays an important role in literature. How does the setting of this book affect the story?
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 25, a new side of Roland Keefer is revealed. Compare and contrast the two Keefers using support from the book.
Essay Topic 3
During the trial, Barney Greenwald tries to prove that Captain Queeg is not sane. Using evidence from the trial and the entire book, answer the question: Is Queeg sane or insane?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)