|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last Captain of the Caine?
(a) Tom Keefer.
(b) Captain Queeg.
(c) Captain White.
(d) Willie Keith.
2. In Chapter 26, whose old roommate secures a special treat for the men of the Caine?
3. Who tells Willie that the mess boys ate the strawberries?
4. Who puts a pair of steel balls on Keefer's bed?
5. Dr. Bird comments that most military careers are a result of what?
(a) A lack of intelligence.
(b) A way out of tough situations.
(c) Compensation for emotional disturbance.
(d) Strict fathers and emotionally unavailable mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willie doing when he hears the news of Japan's surrender?
2. What does Greenwald keep drawing on his legal pad?
3. What finally gets Queeg to admit to the crate full of liquor?
4. What does Greenwald do during his toast to Keefer?
5. The Caine and Moulton are ordered to go where together?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)