|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Willie sit and listen to May sing at the Grotto Club?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Three hours.
2. The boats are trying to refuel while the waves are how tall?
(a) As tall as the battleships they were traveling with.
(b) As tall as apartment houses.
(c) As tall as a two story house.
(d) As tall as pine trees.
3. Who tells Willie that the mess boys ate the strawberries?
4. What question causes the court to be cleared during Queeg's testimony?
(a) "Did Maryk disobey a direct order to ballast the tanks?"
(b) "Did you ever steam over your own towline and cut it?"
(c) "Did Stilwell and Keith have an inappropriate relationship?"
(d) "Did you illegally obtain liquor and bring it to the states?"
5. In Chapter 26, whose old roommate secures a special treat for the men of the Caine?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the court debate over the verdict?
2. Who puts a pair of steel balls on Keefer's bed?
3. According to Willie's testimony, how much money does Queeg extort from him?
4. What does Barney get Dr. Lundeen to admit is the problem with Queeg?
5. In what did Queeg acknowledge that Maryk was an excellent sailor?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)