|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to Admiral Halsey's ship, the men see a lot of what?
(a) Sailors sunbathing.
(c) Gray jellyfish.
(d) Japanese planes.
2. After midnight on the day of the Kamikaze attack, what does Willie do?
(a) He conducts a funeral.
(b) He writes May a love letter.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He finally eats a hot meal.
3. Where does Keefer take everyone to celebrate?
(a) The Fairmont.
(b) The Biltmore.
(c) The St. George.
(d) The Peabody.
4. Why can't the Caine join the rest of the sweepers for the surrender ceremonies?
(a) It is docked in Pearl Harbor.
(b) Its boiler pumps are broken.
(c) Its rudder is broken.
(d) It has been junked in Okinawa.
5. How many days before the war ends does the Caine finally sweep a mine?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maryk testifies that he had the authority to relieve Captain Queeg according to which three articles?
2. Maryk wants to turn in Queeg under which article?
3. Who states that Queeg's problem is an obsessive personality?
4. Which yeoman reports that the mess boys ate the strawberries?
5. What does Barney get Dr. Lundeen to admit is the problem with Queeg?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)