|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greenwald do during his toast to Keefer?
(a) He holds up the acquittal notice.
(b) He throws a glass of wine in Keefer's face.
(c) He spits in Keefer's face.
(d) He congratulates him on his book.
2. According to Willie's testimony, how did he know Queeg was terrified during the typhoon?
(a) His face was green and petrified with terror.
(b) He curled up and started screaming.
(c) He left his post on the bridge.
(d) He kept yelling orders.
3. What is awaiting the guests at the celebration party?
(a) A green-iced cake in the shape of a book.
(b) Copies of "Multitudes, Multitudes" for everyone.
(c) An ice sculpture of the Caine.
(d) A pair of steel balls for each guest.
4. What question causes the court to be cleared during Queeg's testimony?
(a) "Did Stilwell and Keith have an inappropriate relationship?"
(b) "Did you illegally obtain liquor and bring it to the states?"
(c) "Did you ever steam over your own towline and cut it?"
(d) "Did Maryk disobey a direct order to ballast the tanks?"
5. How does Willie feel when he reads that he's being recommended for a court martial?
(a) He feels like he did when his father died.
(b) He feels like he's reading a doctor's report that he's dying.
(c) He feels like a worker who has just been fired.
(d) He feels like May just broke up with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boats are trying to refuel while the waves are how tall?
2. On the way to Admiral Halsey's ship, the men see a lot of what?
3. What is the name of the ship that Admiral Halsey is on?
4. What does Willie see on the radar when he goes to take a look?
5. During the storm, Willie finds how many soldiers crammed in the radio shack?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)