|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bird compare Queeg's ball rolling?
(a) A subconscious effort to be in charge.
(b) Two people arguing.
(c) Fondling poisonous pellets of feces.
(d) A compensation for his lack of courage.
2. During the storm, how many days do the sailors go without hot food?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) The storm doesn't affect the kitchen.
3. Who is Challee's first witness?
(b) Willie Keith.
4. What is May doing when Willie gets back to New York?
(a) She is working at the fruit stand with her mother.
(b) She is cutting an audition record.
(c) She is nursing her dad back to health.
(d) She is at class.
5. Who states that Queeg's problem is an obsessive personality?
(a) Dr. Bird.
(c) Dr. Lundeen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Queeg look when Barney calls him to the stand?
2. Why can't the Caine join the rest of the sweepers for the surrender ceremonies?
3. Admiral Halsey commits to an air strike in support of what?
4. Queeg tells Keefer he thinks the thief is who?
5. In what did Queeg acknowledge that Maryk was an excellent sailor?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)