|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Keefer take everyone to celebrate?
(a) The Peabody.
(b) The St. George.
(c) The Fairmont.
(d) The Biltmore.
2. Why can't the Caine join the rest of the sweepers for the surrender ceremonies?
(a) Its boiler pumps are broken.
(b) It has been junked in Okinawa.
(c) It is docked in Pearl Harbor.
(d) Its rudder is broken.
3. How many men does the Caine pull from the wreckage of the George Black?
4. Barney Greenwald does what in the Navy?
(a) He's a cook.
(b) He's a communications officer.
(c) He's a medic.
(d) He's a fighter pilot.
5. To what does Bird compare Queeg's ball rolling?
(a) A subconscious effort to be in charge.
(b) Two people arguing.
(c) A compensation for his lack of courage.
(d) Fondling poisonous pellets of feces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Willie hear is running a supply depot in Stuber Forks, Iowa?
2. When was Queeg first examined by a psychiatrist?
3. Why does Queeg think that Willie hates him?
4. What is awaiting the guests at the celebration party?
5. During the storm, Willie finds how many soldiers crammed in the radio shack?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)