|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the court debate over the verdict?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Nine hours and forty-five minutes.
(c) Twenty-three hours and fifteen minutes.
(d) One hour and ten minutes.
2. During the storm, how many days do the sailors go without hot food?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) The storm doesn't affect the kitchen.
(d) One day.
3. How many days before the war ends does the Caine finally sweep a mine?
(a) Two days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Seventeen days.
4. What reason does Willie give for Stilwell's mental collapse?
(a) His stateside leave being suspended.
(b) The boat almost going down in the typhoon.
(c) Queeg's persecution.
(d) The loss of his marriage.
5. Who joined Willie and his mother for dinner at Twenty-one?
(d) Uncle Lloyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. After midnight on the day of the Kamikaze attack, what does Willie do?
2. How long is Willie on the bridge while the typhoon brushes Tokyo?
3. Who puts a pair of steel balls on Keefer's bed?
4. According to Queeg, what happened in Barzun in 1937?
5. Challee contrasts whose years of service with Queeg's?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)