|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what article does Maryk relieve Queeg?
(a) Article 36 of Navy Regulations.
(b) Article 184 of Navy Regulations.
(c) Article 225 of Navy Regulations.
(d) Article 1 of Navy Regulations.
2. How long does Willie sit and listen to May sing at the Grotto Club?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Three hours.
3. What does Willie see on the radar when he goes to take a look?
(a) Twenty blips that look like submarines.
(b) Nothing because they are broken.
(c) Nothing but sea spray.
(d) A colossal sized storm.
4. What reason does Willie give for Stilwell's mental collapse?
(a) The boat almost going down in the typhoon.
(b) Queeg's persecution.
(c) His stateside leave being suspended.
(d) The loss of his marriage.
5. Maryk wants to turn in Queeg under which article?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Willie on the bridge while the typhoon brushes Tokyo?
2. Queeg tells Keefer he thinks the thief is who?
3. Who puts a pair of steel balls on Keefer's bed?
4. What is May doing when Willie gets back to New York?
5. What does Greenwald keep drawing on his legal pad?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)