|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Barney asks about the day of the typhoon, how does Queeg react?
(a) He refuses to answer any of the questions.
(b) He gets indignant and asks for redirection.
(c) He pulls the steel balls out of his pocket.
(d) He pulls out a cigarette.
2. What does the Naval Courts and Boards start with?
(c) Unlawful use of a distilling apparatus.
(d) Making a mutiny.
3. Who said Willie would be okay after his behind had been kicked bloody?
(a) Captain Queeg.
(b) Captain De Vriess.
(d) Mr. Keith.
4. Which yeoman reports that the mess boys ate the strawberries?
5. How many days before the war ends does the Caine finally sweep a mine?
(a) Five days.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Seventeen days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barney get Dr. Lundeen to admit is the problem with Queeg?
2. Maryk testifies that he had the authority to relieve Captain Queeg according to which three articles?
3. Who is Challee's first witness?
4. Who does Willie see when the Moulton comes alongside the Caine?
5. What is May doing when Willie gets back to New York?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)