Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willie doing when he hears the news of Japan's surrender?
(a) He is meeting with the officers.
(b) He is eating.
(c) He is on the bridge.
(d) He is reading.
2. What was the result of Queeg's action in the Barzun incident?
(a) He received a letter of commendation.
(b) He was docked $10 of pay.
(c) He was made mess treasurer.
(d) He received an unsatisfactory fitness report.
3. In what did Queeg acknowledge that Maryk was an excellent sailor?
(a) In his recommendation for promotion.
(b) In his two fitness reports.
(c) In a recommendation for a medal.
(d) In his meeting with Admiral Halsey.
4. What reason does Willie give for Stilwell's mental collapse?
(a) Queeg's persecution.
(b) The boat almost going down in the typhoon.
(c) His stateside leave being suspended.
(d) The loss of his marriage.
5. To what does Bird compare Queeg's ball rolling?
(a) A subconscious effort to be in charge.
(b) Fondling poisonous pellets of feces.
(c) Two people arguing.
(d) A compensation for his lack of courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is awaiting the guests at the celebration party?
2. What does Greenwald keep drawing on his legal pad?
3. Who does Willie hear is running a supply depot in Stuber Forks, Iowa?
4. Halsey's ship has what that is as big as the Caine's main guns?
5. When was Queeg first examined by a psychiatrist?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)