|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barney get Dr. Lundeen to admit is the problem with Queeg?
(a) A difficult situation at home.
(b) A mental illness.
(c) A lack of forethought.
(d) A paranoid personality.
2. What does Keefer take with him when he jumps off the ship?
(a) His initialed coffee mug.
(b) A life raft.
(c) The captain's log.
(d) His novel.
3. What is the name of the typhoon approaching the Caine in Chapter 27?
(a) Typhoon William.
(b) Typhoon Charlie.
(c) Typhoon Robert.
(d) Typhoon Camille.
4. In Chapter 26, whose old roommate secures a special treat for the men of the Caine?
5. What is the name of May's new boyfriend?
(a) Will Freedman.
(b) Walter Feather.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Eric Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can become useless in a typhoon?
2. When was Queeg first examined by a psychiatrist?
3. What metaphor does Barney Greenwald use to describe his legal tricks?
4. How long does Willie sit and listen to May sing at the Grotto Club?
5. Maryk wants to turn in Queeg under which article?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)