|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the court debate over the verdict?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Nine hours and forty-five minutes.
(c) One hour and ten minutes.
(d) Twenty-three hours and fifteen minutes.
2. When Barney asks about the day of the typhoon, how does Queeg react?
(a) He pulls out a cigarette.
(b) He gets indignant and asks for redirection.
(c) He refuses to answer any of the questions.
(d) He pulls the steel balls out of his pocket.
3. How many psychiatrists examined Queeg at the hospital?
4. What was Willie reading as the boat began to roll hard in Chapter 29?
(a) "The Old Curiosity Shop."
(c) "Moby Dick."
(d) "Mutiny on the Bounty."
5. How much did Greenwald make four years out of law school?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 26, whose old roommate secures a special treat for the men of the Caine?
2. Admiral Halsey commits to an air strike in support of what?
3. When Queeg freezes up, what does he cling to?
4. What does Greenwald do during his toast to Keefer?
5. Maryk wants to turn in Queeg under which article?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)