|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Queeg first examined by a psychiatrist?
(a) On the beach as soon as the Caine got to shore.
(b) As soon as they caught up with the Pluto, which had one on board.
(c) Once they got back to Pearl Harbor.
(d) As soon as the storm died down, one was sent from another ship.
2. What is the name of May's new boyfriend?
(a) Eric Smith.
(b) Will Freedman.
(c) Walter Feather.
(d) Walt Whitman.
3. After midnight on the day of the Kamikaze attack, what does Willie do?
(a) He conducts a funeral.
(b) He finally eats a hot meal.
(c) He writes May a love letter.
(d) He goes to sleep.
4. Halsey's ship has what that is as big as the Caine's main guns?
(a) A masthead.
(b) Deck guns.
(c) An anchor.
(d) A pelican hook.
5. Which potential witness is left in a vegetative state after shock therapy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Willie reading as the boat began to roll hard in Chapter 29?
2. Which yeoman reports that the mess boys ate the strawberries?
3. How many keys does Willie take to the captain after Willie interviews all the men in his department?
4. What does Captain Blakely do when Willie starts telling about the loss of the crate of liquor?
5. How does Maryk know that Admiral Halsey is anchored near the Caine?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)