|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Challee's first witness?
(a) Willie Keith.
2. What is the sailor in the Flag Lieutenant's office doing when they arrive?
(a) Doing paper work.
(b) Speaking with the admiral.
(c) Reading a comic book.
(d) Talking on the phone.
3. Barney Greenwald does what in the Navy?
(a) He's a fighter pilot.
(b) He's a medic.
(c) He's a cook.
(d) He's a communications officer.
4. Who joined Willie and his mother for dinner at Twenty-one?
(b) Uncle Lloyd.
5. Why can't the Caine join the rest of the sweepers for the surrender ceremonies?
(a) It is docked in Pearl Harbor.
(b) Its rudder is broken.
(c) Its boiler pumps are broken.
(d) It has been junked in Okinawa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Captain Randolph P. Southard?
2. How does Queeg look when Barney calls him to the stand?
3. How much did Greenwald make four years out of law school?
4. Challee contrasts whose years of service with Queeg's?
5. What was the result of Queeg's action in the Barzun incident?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)