|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Willie reading as the boat began to roll hard in Chapter 29?
(a) "Mutiny on the Bounty."
(b) "Moby Dick."
(c) "The Old Curiosity Shop."
2. Whose wife keeps having dreams about typhoons?
3. What does Captain Blakely do when Willie starts telling about the loss of the crate of liquor?
(a) He puts his head in his hands.
(b) He grimaces horribly.
(c) He warns the defense to stop smearing a naval officer.
(d) He supports Challee's objection on the matter.
4. Halsey's ship has what that is as big as the Caine's main guns?
(a) A masthead.
(b) An anchor.
(c) Deck guns.
(d) A pelican hook.
5. How many days before the war ends does the Caine finally sweep a mine?
(a) Seventeen days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the grand historical figure in Willie's life?
2. How long does Willie sit and listen to May sing at the Grotto Club?
3. According to Willie's testimony, how much money does Queeg extort from him?
4. Why can't the Caine join the rest of the sweepers for the surrender ceremonies?
5. Admiral Halsey commits to an air strike in support of what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)