|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maryk wants to turn in Queeg under which article?
2. What metaphor does Barney Greenwald use to describe his legal tricks?
(a) Once in a blue moon.
(b) Like getting blood from a turnip.
(c) Like taking candy from a baby.
(d) Like shooting fish in a barrel.
3. Who is the last Captain of the Caine?
(a) Tom Keefer.
(b) Willie Keith.
(c) Captain White.
(d) Captain Queeg.
4. What was the result of Queeg's action in the Barzun incident?
(a) He received a letter of commendation.
(b) He received an unsatisfactory fitness report.
(c) He was docked $10 of pay.
(d) He was made mess treasurer.
5. Who joined Willie and his mother for dinner at Twenty-one?
(a) Uncle Lloyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Challee's first witness?
2. Why can't the Caine join the rest of the sweepers for the surrender ceremonies?
3. What was Willie reading as the boat began to roll hard in Chapter 29?
4. According to Willie's testimony, how did he know Queeg was terrified during the typhoon?
5. What goes missing in Chapter 26?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)