|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Willie on the bridge while the typhoon brushes Tokyo?
(a) 48 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 30 hours.
2. To what does Bird compare Queeg's ball rolling?
(a) Fondling poisonous pellets of feces.
(b) Two people arguing.
(c) A subconscious effort to be in charge.
(d) A compensation for his lack of courage.
3. What does Willie see on the radar when he goes to take a look?
(a) A colossal sized storm.
(b) Nothing because they are broken.
(c) Twenty blips that look like submarines.
(d) Nothing but sea spray.
4. Dr. Bird comments that most military careers are a result of what?
(a) A lack of intelligence.
(b) A way out of tough situations.
(c) Strict fathers and emotionally unavailable mothers.
(d) Compensation for emotional disturbance.
5. Challee contrasts whose years of service with Queeg's?
(a) De Vriess'.
Short Answer Questions
1. After midnight on the day of the Kamikaze attack, what does Willie do?
2. Who is convinced that a duplicate key has been made, and that is how the crime took place?
3. The Caine and Moulton are ordered to go where together?
4. According to Queeg, what happened in Barzun in 1937?
5. Under what article does Maryk relieve Queeg?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)