|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that Admiral Halsey is on?
(a) The Colorado.
(b) The New Jersey.
(c) The Michigan.
(d) The Arizona.
2. What does Captain Blakely do when Willie starts telling about the loss of the crate of liquor?
(a) He warns the defense to stop smearing a naval officer.
(b) He supports Challee's objection on the matter.
(c) He grimaces horribly.
(d) He puts his head in his hands.
3. On the way to Admiral Halsey's ship, the men see a lot of what?
(a) Sailors sunbathing.
(b) Gray jellyfish.
(d) Japanese planes.
4. What reason does Willie give for Stilwell's mental collapse?
(a) Queeg's persecution.
(b) The boat almost going down in the typhoon.
(c) His stateside leave being suspended.
(d) The loss of his marriage.
5. How many men does the Caine pull from the wreckage of the George Black?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts a pair of steel balls on Keefer's bed?
2. Who expects to prove Maryk guilty?
3. What recurring dream does Willie remember from his childhood?
4. How long does the court debate over the verdict?
5. Whom does the nickname "Old Swandive" refer to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)