|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Challee's first witness?
(a) Willie Keith.
2. What was Captain Breakstone's dream?
(a) To command a transport.
(b) To be the best lawyer in the Navy.
(c) To command a battleship.
(d) To fly on a carrier.
3. How long is Willie on the bridge while the typhoon brushes Tokyo?
(a) 30 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 48 hours.
4. What reason does Willie give for Stilwell's mental collapse?
(a) His stateside leave being suspended.
(b) The boat almost going down in the typhoon.
(c) Queeg's persecution.
(d) The loss of his marriage.
5. On the way to Admiral Halsey's ship, the men see a lot of what?
(a) Japanese planes.
(b) Sailors sunbathing.
(c) Gray jellyfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the storm, how many days do the sailors go without hot food?
2. How does Willie feel when he reads that he's being recommended for a court martial?
3. According to Willie's testimony, how much money does Queeg extort from him?
4. How many psychiatrists examined Queeg at the hospital?
5. What question causes the court to be cleared during Queeg's testimony?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)