|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts a pair of steel balls on Keefer's bed?
2. What was Captain Breakstone's dream?
(a) To command a transport.
(b) To command a battleship.
(c) To fly on a carrier.
(d) To be the best lawyer in the Navy.
3. What does the Naval Courts and Boards start with?
(a) Unlawful use of a distilling apparatus.
(c) Making a mutiny.
4. What was Willie reading as the boat began to roll hard in Chapter 29?
(b) "Mutiny on the Bounty."
(c) "The Old Curiosity Shop."
(d) "Moby Dick."
5. Under what article does Maryk relieve Queeg?
(a) Article 36 of Navy Regulations.
(b) Article 184 of Navy Regulations.
(c) Article 1 of Navy Regulations.
(d) Article 225 of Navy Regulations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goes missing in Chapter 26?
2. Whose wife keeps having dreams about typhoons?
3. Which potential witness is left in a vegetative state after shock therapy?
4. Barney Greenwald does what in the Navy?
5. Who expects to prove Maryk guilty?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)