|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Greenwald make four years out of law school?
2. Challee contrasts whose years of service with Queeg's?
(c) De Vriess'.
3. Who does Willie see when the Moulton comes alongside the Caine?
(a) Admiral Williams.
(c) Roland Keefer.
4. Where is Barney Greenwald from?
(a) Manhattan, New York.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Albuquerque, New Mexico.
5. Dr. Bird comments that most military careers are a result of what?
(a) A lack of intelligence.
(b) Strict fathers and emotionally unavailable mothers.
(c) Compensation for emotional disturbance.
(d) A way out of tough situations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Willie that the mess boys ate the strawberries?
2. During the storm, Willie finds how many soldiers crammed in the radio shack?
3. What does Greenwald keep drawing on his legal pad?
4. Barney Greenwald does what in the Navy?
5. What question causes the court to be cleared during Queeg's testimony?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)