|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greenwald keep drawing on his legal pad?
2. Barney Greenwald does what in the Navy?
(a) He's a fighter pilot.
(b) He's a cook.
(c) He's a communications officer.
(d) He's a medic.
3. In Chapter 26, whose old roommate secures a special treat for the men of the Caine?
4. What is awaiting the guests at the celebration party?
(a) A green-iced cake in the shape of a book.
(b) Copies of "Multitudes, Multitudes" for everyone.
(c) An ice sculpture of the Caine.
(d) A pair of steel balls for each guest.
5. How many keys does Willie take to the captain after Willie interviews all the men in his department?
6. Queeg tells Keefer he thinks the thief is who?
7. Halsey's ship has what that is as big as the Caine's main guns?
(a) Deck guns.
(b) A pelican hook.
(c) An anchor.
(d) A masthead.
8. What was Captain Breakstone's dream?
(a) To fly on a carrier.
(b) To command a transport.
(c) To command a battleship.
(d) To be the best lawyer in the Navy.
9. Which potential witness is left in a vegetative state after shock therapy?
10. What does Barney get Dr. Lundeen to admit is the problem with Queeg?
(a) A paranoid personality.
(b) A difficult situation at home.
(c) A mental illness.
(d) A lack of forethought.
11. How many psychiatrists examined Queeg at the hospital?
12. Where is Barney Greenwald from?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) Albuquerque, New Mexico.
(d) Manhattan, New York.
13. During the storm, Willie finds how many soldiers crammed in the radio shack?
14. How many unopened bottles of champagne were there at the end of the party?
15. According to Willie's testimony, how much money does Queeg extort from him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Maryk wants to turn in Queeg under which article?
2. How many days before the war ends does the Caine finally sweep a mine?
3. What can become useless in a typhoon?
4. Where does Keefer take everyone to celebrate?
5. What finally gets Queeg to admit to the crate full of liquor?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)