|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, "The Court-Martial - Second Day, Morning".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Admiral Halsey commits to an air strike in support of what?
(a) General Bradley's Battle of Midway.
(b) Admiral Nimitz's landing at Iwo Jima.
(c) General MacArthur's taking of Guadalcanal.
(d) General MacArthur's Mindoro landing.
2. What type of medal will Roland Keefer be awarded?
(a) The Congressional Medal of Honor.
(b) The Navy Cross.
(c) A Purple Heart.
(d) The Bronze Star.
3. Queeg stays in his cabin only eating what?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) Ice cream with maple syrup.
(d) Saltine crackers.
4. Who expects to prove Maryk guilty?
(a) Lieutenant Commander Challee.
(b) Captain Blakely.
(c) Lieutenant Greenwald.
(d) Captain Breakstone.
5. Who is Captain Randolph P. Southard?
(a) He is a psychiatrist.
(b) He is a fellow DMS captain.
(c) He is Stilwell's doctor.
(d) He is an expert witness on ship handling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie do to punish himself for not recognizing his ship when he first sees her?
2. How does Maryk know that Admiral Halsey is anchored near the Caine?
3. Queeg insists the men will not dehydrate because they will get enough water from what?
4. What subject does Willie's roommate teach in school?
5. Which yeoman reports that the mess boys ate the strawberries?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)