|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, "The Court-Martial - Second Day, Morning".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the new officers aboard the Caine is only in the Navy because his mother owns a Boston shipyard?
2. What was Willie reading as the boat began to roll hard in Chapter 29?
(b) "The Old Curiosity Shop."
(c) "Mutiny on the Bounty."
(d) "Moby Dick."
3. During the storm, how many days do the sailors go without hot food?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) The storm doesn't affect the kitchen.
4. When Maryk asks Keefer to go with him to see the medical officer of the Pluto, how does Keefer respond?
(a) He goes with him right away.
(b) He refuses to go.
(c) He's evasive and won't give a straight answer.
(d) He says he'll go as soon as Queeg is asleep.
5. What is the name of the ship that Admiral Halsey is on?
(a) The Arizona.
(b) The Colorado.
(c) The New Jersey.
(d) The Michigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Queeg wants things done?
2. What goes missing in Chapter 26?
3. How many hours into the water restriction does Maryk ask Queeg to lift the suspension?
4. Who said Willie would be okay after his behind had been kicked bloody?
5. What is Willie's first assignment for his officers' qualification course?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)