|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, "The Court-Martial - Second Day, Morning".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Naval Courts and Boards start with?
(b) Making a mutiny.
(c) Unlawful use of a distilling apparatus.
2. What was the Caine supposed to escort on its mission?
(b) Small groups of Navy seals.
3. When Queeg returns to the ship after getting in trouble at ComServPac, what does he find Stilwell doing?
(a) Sleeping on watch.
(b) Sorting lines.
(c) Dancing naked on the bridge.
(d) Reading a comic on watch.
4. What was Captain Breakstone's dream?
(a) To command a transport.
(b) To be the best lawyer in the Navy.
(c) To command a battleship.
(d) To fly on a carrier.
5. How does Roland Keefer die?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) A staph infection.
(d) Blood loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Willie arrives at Pearl Harbor navy base what does he find?
2. Keefer labels Queeg as a what?
3. How many hours into the water restriction does Maryk ask Queeg to lift the suspension?
4. Who gets made fun of for having a liaison in Australia with a girl who has lots of moles?
5. When the Caine sails out of San Francisco, it is missing how many men?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)