|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, "The Mutiny".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Willie reading as the boat began to roll hard in Chapter 29?
(a) "Moby Dick."
(c) "The Old Curiosity Shop."
(d) "Mutiny on the Bounty."
2. We find out in Chapter 11 that Captain de Vriess reads only what type of book?
(a) Classic literature.
(b) He doesn't read.
(d) Navy procedures.
3. Queeg insists the men will not dehydrate because they will get enough water from what?
(a) Their mess meals.
(b) Their daily water ration of 1 pint.
(c) Their coffee and soup.
(d) The ice cream.
4. Stilwell buys a copy of what book?
(a) "The Art of Self-Defense: A Sailor's Guide to Court Martial."
(b) "Military Justice: How to Get a Fair Shake."
(c) "The Navy Guide of Court Martials."
(d) "Courts and Boards."
5. Keefer invites Maryk to a literary tea at what university?
(c) San Francisco State.
(d) UC Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willie's first choice for duty?
2. What is the name of the typhoon approaching the Caine in Chapter 27?
3. May Wynn is of what descent?
4. What is the title of Tom Keefer's book?
5. What does Willie see on the radar when he goes to take a look?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)