|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, "Court-martial of Stilwell".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. May Wynn is of what descent?
2. What distracts Willie during the marching for the review?
(a) May Wynn standing by the fence.
(b) Keefer making funny faces while he marched.
(c) The sight of his father.
(d) A dog that had gotten loose.
3. What two personal items does Willie have when he unpacks in San Francisco?
(a) A letter from May and spending money from his mom.
(b) A letter from May and a letter from his mother.
(c) A good luck charm from May and a letter from his dad.
(d) A record of May singing and a letter from his dad.
4. What was the Caine supposed to escort on its mission?
(c) Small groups of Navy seals.
5. Keefer labels Queeg as a what?
(a) A major depressive personality.
(b) A sociopath.
(c) A split personality.
(d) A psychopathic personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Red Cross letter say about Stilwell's mother?
2. What does the crew of the Caine do while the Marines are invading Namur?
3. Of the 112 publications carried aboard the Caine, how many do they use?
4. What subject does Willie's roommate teach in school?
5. How much money does Mrs. Keith give the chief?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)