|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, "Two Bottles of Champagne" | Chapter 18, "Stilwell's Leave".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith have to do to retrieve his gun's spring?
(a) Stack furniture on his bed and reach the ceiling.
(b) Squeeze underneath his bed.
(c) Carefully extricate it from Keefer's ear.
(d) Climb out the open window.
2. Willie doesn't really understand the language surrounding the maneuvers. What is one of the names that Carmody mentions?
(a) Fred Runs.
(b) Zebra Runs.
(c) Candlestick Runs.
(d) Giraffe Runs.
3. When the Caine sails out of San Francisco, it is missing how many men?
4. Willie is assigned a bunk in the clip shack, a metal box on the main deck. How hot is it in the clip shack?
(a) The same as it is on deck.
(b) 105 degrees.
(c) 75 degrees.
(d) 89 degrees.
5. Of the 112 publications carried aboard the Caine, how many do they use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harding vomit into?
2. What is "Chadan"?
3. How many hours is Keith left sitting in the Navy doctor's office?
4. What does the Caine lose on its very first target towing duty trip?
5. Who summons Willie from the Caine?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)