Chapter 1, "Through the Looking Glass" | Chapter 2, "May Wynn"
1. How much money does Mrs. Keith give the chief?
2. What does the Navy find during Willie's physical?
(d) Flat arches.
3. What subject does Willie's roommate teach in school?
4. Where did Willie attend college?
5. May Wynn auditions by singing a song by which composer?
6. May Wynn is of what descent?
Chapter 3, "Midshipman Keith" | Chapter 4, "Midshipman Keith in Trouble"
7. How many hours is Keith left sitting in the Navy doctor's office?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
8. What does Keith have to do to retrieve his gun's spring?
(a) Climb out the open window.
(b) Stack furniture on his bed and reach the ceiling.
(c) Carefully extricate it from Keefer's ear.
(d) Squeeze underneath his bed.
9. What happens on Bilging Day?
(a) Keith makes the highest score.
(b) Keggs gets bilged.
(c) Keith fails the rifle reassembly.
(d) Keefer makes the highest score.
10. What type of place is Willie's family home?
(a) A modern apartment on the upper east side of Manhattan.
(b) A twelve room Dutch colonial.
(c) A modest Cape Cod bungalow.
(d) A Tudor style estate on 10 acres.
This section contains 4,217 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)