Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
3. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
Essay Topic 1
What were the main reasons for the ending of Caesar's marriage with Pompeia, and how did the end of this relationship affect some of the other people in the book?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)