Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
3. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
Essay Topic 1
Aurelia was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 2
Despair was a theme that was placed in a number of sensitive places in this plot. What are some of these places, and what role did despair play in this book?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of people. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the people in the book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)