Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
3. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
Essay Topic 1
What was Caesar's idea about politics at the end of the book, and what caused this to change? How did this change affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
There were a few different social and political ideals mentioned and discussed in this book. What were some of these ideals, and how did their presence in the book affect the main characters?
Essay Topic 3
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which people were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot, and why?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)