|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT in Caesar's triumvirate?
2. Who does Caesar treat Calpurnia like?
3. With whom is Julia smitten?
4. What becomes limited to all Romans during the depression?
5. What does Crassus demand when he gives money to Caesar?
Essay Topic 1
How did Caesar go about rising in the political power throughout this book, and what do these methods indicate about his personality?
Essay Topic 2
How did Caesar change when he was around his family and when he was around his friends, and what caused these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)