Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
3. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
What was the major motivation of the boni, and what were some of the things they did to pursue this major motivation?
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the people most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)