|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Caesar when he becomes the Senior Consul?
2. What does Bibulus do when he returns home after the Senate hearings at night?
3. How does Cato try to block Caesar's land bill that would benefit Pompey?
4. What does Pompey always consult Julia about?
5. What does Caesar send Labienus to do in Italian Gaul?
Essay Topic 1
Explain some of the different political scenes, what the outcomes were, and how these events affected the tone of the book?
Essay Topic 2
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which people were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot, and why?
Essay Topic 3
There were a few different social and political ideals mentioned and discussed in this book. What were some of these ideals, and how did their presence in the book affect the main characters?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)