Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special gift does Caesar give Calpurnia?
2. Who does Cicero blame for the Roman depression?
3. What is Caesar's greatest goal?
4. Who warns Caesar of the boni's deception?
5. What does Caesar say every man in Rome owes Crassus?
What were the Vestal Virgins, and how did Caesar's interactions with them change his actions and feelings about certain things?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of people. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the people in the book?
Aurelia was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)